• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official "I Have AC:WW" Thread

if the stores do have it i MIGHT get it today.... but my sister...
we told my dad that she isn't getting it for christams and he is going to get it for her (probaly :p) and now shes all mad and sad that i get it before her...

list for when i might get it:
today: no
tommorow: no band concert
wednesday: hopefuly!
thurday: maybe
friday: maybe
saturday: i WILL have it by the end of saturday for sure

;)

PrinceBoo said:
It doesent come out till the 7th here!!!

:'(
Wahhh dumb Canadian release...eh? :lol:
7th is the Canadain Realase.

And smart, I know that.....

if only.......*flashback!*me:MOM!YOU SAID I WOUD GET IT AS SOONAS THE 8TH!mom:I TOLD YOUR DAD TO MAKE YOU WAIT!.so now...here I am NOT haveing the game soon

Bulerias said:
I GOT IT!!!!

MAN, IT'S AWESOME!!!!
I checked with GameStop where I reserved it a long time ago, and they said they had it if you pre-ordered it... when I came in they said that they'd have it tomorrow. >__<

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
Me = Wait to awful Canadain Realase.
Is this why you want to move to the U.S., Justin?

:p

Also, you think you have it bad, be thankful you don't live in Europe. They get it last.
Tchya, they get it in March. <__<

Mino said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
Me = Wait to awful Canadain Realase.
Is this why you want to move to the U.S., Justin?

Also, you think you have it bad, be thankful you don't live in Europe. They get it last.
Tchya, they get it in March. <__<
that'd suck so bad... >_<

anyone remember the april fools joke... "Animal Crossing: New Neigboor"

i cant believe i fell for that. >_>

my ds got taken Away!
but sum 1 might buy it 4 me on thursday so its good in a way cause now i might not need to spend MY money on it!

Back