• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official "I Have AC:WW" Thread

if the stores do have it i MIGHT get it today.... but my sister...
we told my dad that she isn't getting it for christams and he is going to get it for her (probaly :p) and now shes all mad and sad that i get it before her...

list for when i might get it:
today: no
tommorow: no band concert
wednesday: hopefuly!
thurday: maybe
friday: maybe
saturday: i WILL have it by the end of saturday for sure

;)

PrinceBoo said:
It doesent come out till the 7th here!!!

:'(
Wahhh dumb Canadian release...eh? :lol:
7th is the Canadain Realase.

And smart, I know that.....

if only.......*flashback!*me:MOM!YOU SAID I WOUD GET IT AS SOONAS THE 8TH!mom:I TOLD YOUR DAD TO MAKE YOU WAIT!.so now...here I am NOT haveing the game soon

Bulerias said:
I GOT IT!!!!

MAN, IT'S AWESOME!!!!
I checked with GameStop where I reserved it a long time ago, and they said they had it if you pre-ordered it... when I came in they said that they'd have it tomorrow. >__<

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
Me = Wait to awful Canadain Realase.
Is this why you want to move to the U.S., Justin?

:p

Also, you think you have it bad, be thankful you don't live in Europe. They get it last.
Tchya, they get it in March. <__<

Mino said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
Me = Wait to awful Canadain Realase.
Is this why you want to move to the U.S., Justin?

Also, you think you have it bad, be thankful you don't live in Europe. They get it last.
Tchya, they get it in March. <__<
that'd suck so bad... >_<

anyone remember the april fools joke... "Animal Crossing: New Neigboor"

i cant believe i fell for that. >_>

my ds got taken Away!
but sum 1 might buy it 4 me on thursday so its good in a way cause now i might not need to spend MY money on it!

Back