• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The New TBT Newsletter

Sonicdude41

Bells
Hi! If you're interested in signing up for my newslettter organization, PM me! We are in need of members to help with this big thing! You must be committed to it though!

Just so no one gets confused, this isn't an official newsletter or newspaper ran by any forum staff, etc. :gyroidsmile: (so it's not a replacement for TBT Times, anyone can start something like this)

We'll have an Ad Corner, for advertising boards, a Poetry Corner, for those creative minds, we'll have the latest news on Nintendo related releases, and much much more! If you have any suggestions, please post them.

Oh, and we'll also include the GL, too!

Sonicdude41 said:
We'll have an Ad Corner, for advertising boards, a Poetry Corner, for those creative minds, we'll have the latest news on Nintendo related releases, and much much more! If you have any suggestions, please post them.
You forgot to mention that you'll post GL news.

I could include a FanFic/RP of the month... Who knows...

^_^

Yes, I could include the link to the FanFic/RPs!! Thanks, Odd for the idea!!

Sonicdude41 said:
I could include a FanFic/RP of the month... Who knows...

^_^
:r I already have that contest running but you can post the results there. :gyroidgrin:

Back