• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling The MTPockets Probable Absence Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTPockets

Lovely avatar by Muu
Bells
Silver Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (136) +
With Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon coming out I feel like the time I spend on here is going to decline making selling more difficult. So, here's a list of everything I feel like selling. Let me know if you would like any of it. I will add more things later, but will close this thread by the end of the week. For those of you who prefer a visual list compared to a written one I have created a catalog: http://moridb.com/catalogs/MWAzibBvPX

I don't want to take too many more requests, so I have significantly lowered the available items.

All trades will be in my town, unless you ask to use your own. Name a price.

Mushroom Pieces
Mush End Table
Mush TV

Unorderables
Bath Tile
Bath House Wallpaper
Cherry's Pic
Flowery Painting
Hibiscus Hairpin

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with my wifi, :( I'll try to get there asap.

Have you added me as a friend? There are no gates open:(

I did add you. I will try closing the gate and reopening it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I reopened it. If this doesn't work, double check that you've used my fc from the side bar. I've had people accidentally add my dream address on more than one occasion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I reopened it. If this doesn't work, double check that you've used my fc from the side bar. I've had people accidentally add my dream address on more than one occasion.

oh my! My friend code is out of date, please put this one in (I'm so sorry)
2767-1800-5263

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my! My friend code is out of date, please put this one in (I'm so sorry)
2767-1800-5263

The art, hopper's pic, dab table, astro things and siver watering can plz
You name the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back