• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
1489967611577-1684867196.jpg WHY ARE THERE COWS IN JABU JABU

My maths test just had a question about calculating the correct angle of a dab, I'm officially done with this teacher

Last edited:
Since when are there cows in Lord Jabu Jabu's belly? I don't remember that when I played Ocarina of Time...

Master Quest. I'm playing OOT Master quest. I would be playing it on the Gamecube but I only have the original OOT on there...I want that two-disc special edition....Hmph.

BUT HE DID AND NOW HE'S MOVED OUT BUT SIMON THE PIECE OF TRASH MONKEY AND THE SPORTY SQUIRREL DUDE JUST ARE STAYING FOREVER I GUESS AND I HATE THEM

Well luckily they'll be DEAD soon once I reset.

NOW I HAVE TO MAIL HIM 1000 GRAY TARTANS FOR HIM TO DISPLAY IN HIS HOUSE AND NOT WEAR!!!!!!

Master Quest. I'm playing OOT Master quest. I would be playing it on the Gamecube but I only have the original OOT on there...I want that two-disc special edition....Hmph.

I play it on the N64 ^^

I used to have Master's Quest on the GCN but apparently the person who gave it to us was just letting us borrow it and wanted it back.

Saw it in a game store a while ago but when I had the money for it, it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.