☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bad vibes?
They are the mods and we have to abide by their rules and respect them.

There are even some forums to check how big your signature is. If you need help, there's a forum that people can check for you honestly.

Idk for some reason something really turning me off of this site.

I don't mind the mods and admins doing their job. I'm just not feeling it now.

Like I get the feeling that just because my signature is slightly too tall they're gonna scold me and give me an infraction.

Ah, I see. I don't take advanced classes(HAHAH LOOK AT SCRUMF HE'S STUPID AMIRIGHT HE DOESN'T DO HONORS AND ALL THAT-I don't care) so really I just wake up and go there and want to die until my 5th and 6th Hours which are Orchestra and Studio. That's all I like in school.

So...Any ideas on how I can put 13 million bells in someone else's town while I reset? I have a friend to do it, but where am I going to put that many bells PLUS all 180 items that go in my house, PLUS my clothes? Oh god.

You can put as much as possible in your closet and take them out of the closet in your friend's town and just keep doing that.

I thought the update made it so that your items and bells would remain intact while you reset?

You can put as much as possible in your closet and take them out of the closet in your friend's town and just keep doing that.

I thought the update made it so that your items and bells would remain intact while you reset?

It's only the PWP's I thought?

If any of you guys like punk rock here (if u do then ur great) Listen to ''Big Black - Crack up'' Kurt introduced it to me so u know it's gonna be fab

It's only the PWP's I thought?

Well when you sell your old town, the bells you get from that and your catalog will stick with you. That's what I've read about the new update.

I don't know anything personally because I have 0 desire to restart my town.

But tbh you should probably take your items to your friend's town just to be safe.

Well when you sell your old town, the bells you get from that and your catalog will stick with you. That's what I've read about the new update.

But tbh you should probably take your items to your friend's town just to be safe.

Yeah...Too bad she probably wont be able to play ACNL for who knows how long. :/

How the hell do you "sell" your town what

If any of you guys like punk rock here (if u do then ur great) Listen to ''Big Black - Crack up'' Kurt introduced it to me so u know it's gonna be fab

Unfortunately I don't like many types of rock music. Punk, glam, metal, alternative, etc.

I really only like soft rock, hard rock prior to the 1990-2000s, and rock n roll.

You should start a thread in the train station saying you need help with transferring items, I'm sure there'd be someone willing to help :blush:

Why haven't I thought about that before? Wow, cool. I just hope I can actually trust the person. I've got three ABD's I don't want to lose.

Not so much punk rock, but classic rock and alt/indie rock are definitely my thing ~

Status
Not open for further replies.