☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
1489967611577-1684867196.jpg WHY ARE THERE COWS IN JABU JABU

My maths test just had a question about calculating the correct angle of a dab, I'm officially done with this teacher

Last edited:
Since when are there cows in Lord Jabu Jabu's belly? I don't remember that when I played Ocarina of Time...

Master Quest. I'm playing OOT Master quest. I would be playing it on the Gamecube but I only have the original OOT on there...I want that two-disc special edition....Hmph.

BUT HE DID AND NOW HE'S MOVED OUT BUT SIMON THE PIECE OF TRASH MONKEY AND THE SPORTY SQUIRREL DUDE JUST ARE STAYING FOREVER I GUESS AND I HATE THEM

Well luckily they'll be DEAD soon once I reset.

NOW I HAVE TO MAIL HIM 1000 GRAY TARTANS FOR HIM TO DISPLAY IN HIS HOUSE AND NOT WEAR!!!!!!

Master Quest. I'm playing OOT Master quest. I would be playing it on the Gamecube but I only have the original OOT on there...I want that two-disc special edition....Hmph.

I play it on the N64 ^^

I used to have Master's Quest on the GCN but apparently the person who gave it to us was just letting us borrow it and wanted it back.

Saw it in a game store a while ago but when I had the money for it, it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.