• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help guys! I think I'll probably just stick with it right now even though I really want to call my mayor something pretty like Aspen or Verity and not something dorky like Lauren lol ! Regular apples will work for trees too... or whatever other foresty fruits I can think of. :p Cherries maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello guys! Guess what pathetic human being just spent 800 TBT on a lousy pink house? It's so cute though... /('._.)\

Your collectibles are cute though! ^^ You're not lousy if you like the house and everything~

If you made a lot of progress, I say don't reset. Sure, the fruit may be different, and the name isn't desirable, but is it really worth removing hours/days/weeks of progress just for those two things?

(Also good morning everybody! Gonna be working on Irisvale today. Maybe I should blog my progress? It sounds kinda fun tbh)

I blog my progress too! It is pretty fun!

I've honestly lost all motivation for my town right now, otherwise I would make blogs about my town xD

I'm just unhappy with the lack of planning and lack of space in my town :( I've got ideas but I don't know how to execute them...oh well I'll figure it out :p

Just something I'd like to add on to yesterday's post!

I am the new guild master, and Raskell is a TK because he believes I am more moderate and less likely to get banned. Raskell will still work, hope, and have pride in this guild.

The guild master should set the example. Getting banned, even for what Raskell states is "unnecessary" is not setting the example.

Guild donations will resume once Raskell can make the proper shift from guild master to a TK. I will be keeping all of the guild donations in the ABD so the amount I possess and the amount the guild has saved up for does not conflict. Guilders will be notified more of the donation process once the shift is made. ^-^

I read the news yesterday, and it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth?
(Made me wonder if this guild was worth it if the gm of all people can't avoid getting into trouble, I almost wanted my tbt refunded)
I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's pretty much what I felt yesterday.
I've been leader of many guilds(non-tbt, mostly mmorpgs) in my time, and I always followed rules, regardless of how kid-friendly and/or stupid they are. Heck, I even restricted myself in order not to go overboard with power.

But I digress. Your points are valid, and the GM must set a positive example throughout the entire guild, otherwise everything will fall apart.

Last edited:
I read the news yesterday, and it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth?
(Made me wonder if this guild was worth it if the gm of all people can't avoid getting into trouble, I almost wanted my tbt refunded)
I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's pretty much what I felt yesterday.
I've been leader of many guilds(non-tbt, mostly mmorpgs) in my time, and I always followed rules, regardless of how kid-friendly and/or stupid they are. Heck, I even restricted myself in order not to go overboard with power.

But I digress. Your points are valid, and the GM must set a positive example throughout the entire guild, otherwise everything will fall apart.

Where can you read the news? Like bell tree news? I feel bummed that it's going this direction

Just something I'd like to add on to yesterday's post!

I am the new guild master, and Raskell is a TK because he believes I am more moderate and less likely to get banned. Raskell will still work, hope, and have pride in this guild.

The guild master should set the example. Getting banned, even for what Raskell states is "unnecessary" is not setting the example.

Guild donations will resume once Raskell can make the proper shift from guild master to a TK. I will be keeping all of the guild donations in the ABD so the amount I possess and the amount the guild has saved up for does not conflict. Guilders will be notified more of the donation process once the shift is made. ^-^

You'll be awesome :)

GUYS

- - - Post Merge - - -

FEATJAN IS SO SWEET
SHE MADE ME ART
IT'S SO PREFCEFTE I CRIESD

Congrats pink ^^ I do agree with Delta, we need someone reliable. I assume everyone's donations are going to go to you?

Whats everyone up to tonight? :)

Thank you very much! c:
Yes, they are! When Raskell returns on Friday, he'll transfer all the TBT to me and I'll put it in my ABD so it doesn't get mixed up with mine. ^-^
And, sleep? Lol, it's 11:20 PM for me. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back