The Master of Disguise

nooo! I should have wrote Walker. I love him and he looks like my dog, and I would have chose him, but I chose Sheldon because that guy never fails to spawn when I play AC. I figured he would haunt me in real life too.

O well, here is to next time :). I am just going to pick ones that I like. C'mon Hamlet.

1/9. Yeesh. Was tempted to pick Walker since his fur is black and the card background is orange, and orange and black are the Halloween colors, but I chose Boone since I just like him and think he looks cool. Should have went with my gut, but oh well. Guess it doesn't matter too much though since I already calculated my Ghostly Gold spending.

D9_winner.png

Update

Our 9 winners have received the payout for Round 9.​

Aw heck.. I was so close to voting Walker since he's in my WW town but I changed it to Boone since 2 dogs have already won before....

Man, I really have used up all my luck in the first 3 rounds, huh. From 2/3 to 0 for my last 6.

As soon as I decided to only vote for males, we started getting all or mostly males as options. 🙄

I failed with Kody last round. I'm ignoring what I said and going with Bree this round. If it ends up being Hamlet or Kabuki, I'm gonna cry.

Yooo I picked Walker because we share a birthday :) he did not let me down! I have no idea who to choose for this one so I'll just pick at random

Only 9 got it right 😮, I considered him but chose Sheldon instead. I'm going for Kabuki this time, because he's my favorite in that group.

YAYYYY WALKER
finally some luck!

im going w bree today she looks friendly and inviting

Round 10 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day10_Card3_Bree.png

Bree!
If you voted for Bree then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Last edited:
Round 11

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day11_Card1_Pashmina.png
Day11_Card2_Gloria.png
Day11_Card3_Tangy.png
Day11_Card4_Tank.png
Day11_Card5_Goldie.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 11 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on November 4th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Bear with me if things don't show up as they should and it takes a while for the payout to be sent; I'm on the move again this morning. I've a job interview (the fourth in three days...) and two of my close friends are tying the knot today so activity will be spotty.

Last edited:
Back