• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Master of Disguise

I'm gonna trust the wisdom of the crowd. Tangy I guess, lol. Watch ignoring my gut choice bite me in the end XD

Soooo, if we are in the negatives for spectral energy and never get any to replace those missing points, what is the plan for how it affects us? Deduction in ATK/DEF?

D10_Winner.png

Update

Our 21 winners in Round 10 have now received the payout.

3 wins isn't anything to complain about :D I'm going with Tangy because she was one of my first villagers in OG AC. Go go citrus cat!

welp, 0 for my last 7 guesses now.

I'm confident in saying it won't be Tangy, because she's way too popular, lol

I’ll most likely get this wrong, but Pashmina’s been with me since NL. Let’s go Pashmina!

I've finally got 2 right and that puts me in the green. Moral of the story is keep gambling and eventually you'll win😈

Was going to pick either Bree or Kabuki yesterday, then totally just forgot to submit an answer. I feel like I was leaning more toward Kabuki so I might've still gotten it wrong anyway, but dunno for sure.

Today's another day of "which of these two that I like am I going to choose." It'll probably be neither, with my 1/9 luck, but hey.

Since many are voting Tangy, I will vote Gloria.
...After considering Goldie and Tank first.
4/10 so far. :cautious:

I just realized the cards have dice and rock paper scissors symbols in the background. Anyone know if they mean anything for past ac games?

Back