• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The little things that surprised you?

Flancake

(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡
Bells
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Besides the new decorating features, there were a few surprise quality-of-life things that were added to HHD that I think adds a lot of charm to the game.

- You can close/draw the curtains in a room
- You can directly Tweet/FB a screenshot from in-game
- So many cute food items than you can refurbish!
- 120 QR code slots! Hurray!
- Quaint new little animations from villagers (like holding food, using a napkin)
- Alternate outfits for villagers (the little Nookling's PJ outfits are so cute!)

I'd love to hear anything that surprised you, or the features that you're most looking forward to!

You can turn lights on and off, even when outside! >.<

Not sure if you can talk to villagers when your in built buildings...

YES THE CAMERA VIEW IS AMAZING ITS JUST LIKE THE MUSEUM IN NEW LEAF! Also I'm excited that we can change our skin color and change our eyes whenever we want because it was hard resetting my town 50 times just because of the eyes. Also I love the idea of little shops and stuff around the town. <3333

I love the ability to add background sounds to rooms! And I love how so many items can be customized. I've wanted most of these features for awhile and I'm really glad they added them.

1. hanging things on the celling
2. villagers playing out roles (like in the restaurant some villagers will be dressed up as waiters or chefs)
3. squeezing between small gaps
4. free range camera
5. setting up furniture outside

Oh! Another little thing that surprised me was that the "days" aren't bound to our irl 24 hours time - so I wouldn't have to skip around with time :D It was hard while I was in school to get on at the times I wanted, and then difficult later on to remember to hop in-game at/after work.

That's still a little new though, hope I end up liking it as much as I think I will!

The ability to easily remake furniture is a massive bonus, as is the ease with which we can move stuff around (no more playing tetris, trying to avoid having to put stuff in your pockets when rearranging a room!).

Back