• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Katie Thread

Hello I'm new and I would like to friend some people because I'm lonely :( oh and no the max for cutting trees in my town is 5-10 trees oh and that counts for flowers too, oh and you can't dig up hybrids.

Friend code is 1521-8445-0287

Hello I'm new and I would like to friend some people because I'm lonely :( oh and no the max for cutting trees in my town is 5-10 trees oh and that counts for flowers too, oh and you can't dig up hybrids.

Friend code is 1521-8445-0287
Hey! Welcome to the bell tree forums.
This thread isn?t for new members, its for exchanging katie. I?d suggest going to the Train Station section, as it is the location for meeting friends and exchanging friend codes. Please make sure to post in the correct section next time!
Also, i?ll add you for sure!

Last edited:
im really looking for someone to bring katie over so i could then bring her somewhere else to get new items. im not Exactly sure how katie works but i hope someone here can help. thank you !

I have Katie at my town. Anyone would like to take her?
PM me if you're keen :)

I have Katie today. Please let me know if I can bring her by... if the forums aren't in flames. Thanks!

Back