• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

What are the rules for bumping Basement threads? If you see a really old thread from years ago that still looks interesting, do you bump it or make a new one?

What are the rules for bumping Basement threads? If you see a really old thread from years ago that still looks interesting, do you bump it or make a new one?

There aren't any official rules when it comes to bumping Basement threads. You're welcome to revive an old thread if the topic or game is still relevant, or you can remake the thread if you'd rather. I wouldn't be bothered either way.

:)

Hi! I have a quick question. Are we allowed to offer RV visits along with IGB & TBT Bells as a form of payment for something in the TBT Marketplace section? I'm interested in buying a few Pokemon and wanted to offer as many choices of payment as possible. Thank you!

Hi! I have a quick question. Are we allowed to offer RV visits along with IGB & TBT Bells as a form of payment for something in the TBT Marketplace section? I'm interested in buying a few Pokemon and wanted to offer as many choices of payment as possible. Thank you!

I don't see why not...

I don't see why not...

I read where we're not allowed to offer real currency and things like that but it didn't mention RV visits. I also can't recall ever seeing anyone offer RV visits for something in the TBT Marketplace so that's I figure it's best to double check with a Mod before offering them.

Why does it keep telling me i need 2 bells to upload a post when i have over 500. Also its a link, im not uploading it from my computer so i shouldent be charged

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind, i fixed it. Although i thought id let you know that the formatting on this message is messed up Screenshot_20180521-071638.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind, i fixed it. Although i thought id let you know that the formatting on this message is messed upScreenshot_20180521-071638.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180521-071638.jpg
    Screenshot_20180521-071638.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 85
The little arrow next to a thread's title that says "Go to last post" when you hover over it isn't working correctly for me. I click on it and it takes me to the the very first post and some of the threads are several pages long. Update: So when I first posted about this in a different thread the arrow took me to the very first post of a thread. Now today it takes me to the last page of a thread but it still doesn't take me to the last post made in the thread.

The little arrow next to a thread's title that says "Go to last post" when you hover over it isn't working correctly for me. I click on it and it takes me to the the very first post and some of the threads are several pages long. Update: So when I first posted about this in a different thread the arrow took me to the very first post of a thread. Now today it takes me to the last page of a thread but it still doesn't take me to the last post made in the thread.
Yeah, that button is pretty wonky, most of the time either if you click on the actual small arrow or on the actual link it always takes me to the next to last page or stuff.

Hello!!

I would like to delete my account, is there a particular person to message? I don't know if I should go directly to an administrator, or if a moderator have access to this. thank you !

Alrighty thank you, I'll post something in the thread related to speaking to the staff!

Last edited:
So I just bought the username change option from the shop but can't find how to change my username?

Make a thread in contact the staff and tell them your new username and someone will change it

Back