• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Just a head's up, the invalid URL when you randomly get secure connection log in is still on. Dunno if it's related to history/cookies etc. or just being random, but yes.

What does it mean if an infraction you have is expired or not expired? Also what do the points mean

What does it mean if an infraction you have is expired or not expired? Also what do the points mean

its just if it's active or not (something among those lines) and the points are if you rack up a certain amount they ban you iirc

They don't really mean anything here. Some other forums run a ban system based on how many active infractions/points a user has, and when you reach a certain threshold is when you get banned. Here we base bans on the users history and/or the severity, and are done on a case by case basis, so we don't take infraction points, or whether or not they're active into consideration.

i cant see the banner at the top if the page
Screenshot_20180528-112515.jpg
idk if its just me tho:confused:

Still having login crap issue with the new safe stuff. I think when you type it in it's the old "unsafe" system and when it tries logging you in you get the secure thing(green lock stuff) so it says invalid sigh.

If you hard refresh, you should see it now. But there are still some other images on the site doing this and we are looking into it.

Try hard refreshing again if you still see broken images. They are now gone for me at least.

Still having login crap issue with the new safe stuff. I think when you type it in it's the old "unsafe" system and when it tries logging you in you get the secure thing(green lock stuff) so it says invalid sigh.

Do you mean the same message in your previous screenshot?

i (tried) clearing my cache as im on mobile but its still not loading? im not sure if i did it correctly though

EDIT: nvm it just suddenly came back :thinkingg:

Last edited:
Try hard refreshing again if you still see broken images. They are now gone for me at least.

Do you mean the same message in your previous screenshot?

Did I post a screenshot? but yeah the site basically keep flipping the safe and unsafe pages/connection depending where you are on the site, and when you log in you get both with an error

Hey there, I have a question that might have already been answered, so sorry if it has been. Is there a way to change the order in which collectibles are displayed, and if so, how do I do that?

Hey there, I have a question that might have already been answered, so sorry if it has been. Is there a way to change the order in which collectibles are displayed, and if so, how do I do that?

There isn't a manual way to order them no, they go in newest to oldest purchase date order

How come some usernames come up as brown? I know most of the colored ones are mods, admins, sages etc, but I know that these users aren't any of those.
Thank you :)

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but I accidentally disliked a post while trying to like it and I can't figure out how to undo it? On top of that, clicking the like button doesn't seem to do anything for me other than change it to the dislike option.

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but I accidentally disliked a post while trying to like it and I can't figure out how to undo it? On top of that, clicking the like button doesn't seem to do anything for me other than change it to the dislike option.

You liked it lol, the "dislike" is just the button to unlike a post

Basically if you see a thumbs down it means you successfully liked it

Back