The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

As I pointed out, we don't use add-ons for viewing PMs because they are private messages. I would only read a PM if there were legal implications, and only I have the ability to do so. We can read a PM if a user reports it though, just like if they were to forward it to another user.
I have no doubt you respect user privacy, Jeremy.

Although I wasn't a member back then, I was already knowing about the site's history very well. Not all members registered before 2011 were staff members, but it was true that older members were able to have 150x150 avatars.

Learning about TBT's history was pretty interesting.

150 x 150 is the **** man, the privilege of having nice looking larger avatars without them looking like a stretched chewing gum with a face on :p

If I were a mod, I would host a Halloween contest this year, where people would design their avatars, signatures, and other interesting Halloween items (real and virtual), but I don't think I would make a good mod. I don't seem mature, and I take the rules too seriously.

If I were a mod, I would host a Halloween contest this year, where people would design their avatars, signatures, and other interesting Halloween items (real and virtual), but I don't think I would make a good mod. I don't seem mature, and I take the rules too seriously.

I have too many infractions and I can get too heated, so yah. If I were one though I'd get everyone the 150 x 150 thing as an add-on in the shop or something. I regret buying the 150 x 100 lol.

I have too many infractions and I can get too heated, so yah. If I were one though I'd get everyone the 150 x 150 thing as an add-on in the shop or something. I regret buying the 150 x 100 lol.

I know that we want that.

Another thing I would do if I were a mod. Every time a new moderator is elected, I would say this:

"May the force be with you."

Force meaning the site staff (or moderation team), quote is a reference to Star Wars.

Here's a question I have about the museum. Is writing fanfics allowed in the museum forum? I'm only curious because that's easy TBT, and I don't want to make big TBT in a guilty way.

I think it's for long term mods (like at least 3 to 6 months minimum). 3 hours isn't a day.

All "green names" aka Sages were once mods or admins!

it doesn't say how long u need to be mod for 8)

that is BS and u know it!

All "green names" aka Sages were once mods or admins!

it doesn't say how long u need to be mod for 8)

that is BS and u know it!

That's pretty strange then. Maybe an admin can help answer that (and my museum question).

Here's a question I have about the museum. Is writing fanfics allowed in the museum forum? I'm only curious because that's easy TBT, and I don't want to make big TBT in a guilty way.

Should be, I've seen quite a few people do it. There was actually a lot of people interested.

I remember someone made a fanfiction about him and Joey (the duck) or Joey/Pierce (can't remember) and they had it linked to a different website so I don't think the mods ever saw. Actually, I don't remember if it was here where I saw it but idk where else I would go to read Animal Crossing fanfiction

I don't see why you couldn't post fanfiction. Just keep it appropriate, obviously.

But the Joey one wasn't appropriate soo..

I remember someone made a fanfiction about him and Joey (the duck) or Joey/Pierce (can't remember) and they had it linked to a different website so I don't think the mods ever saw. Actually, I don't remember if it was here where I saw it but idk where else I would go to read Animal Crossing fanfiction

I don't see why you couldn't post fanfiction. Just keep it appropriate, obviously.

But the Joey one wasn't appropriate soo..

So it's okay to make TBT by writing fanfictions in the museum. I wouldn't write them mainly to make TBT, but it's for fun. And I wouldn't write anything that's inappropriate.

Hi staff, could you give any indication when the "Start a Group" add-on may become available in the shop again?

Thanks! :)

Back