The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How long rougthly does it take to fix mistakes?

Like sending stuff to the wrong person,sending stuff and not being payed, and other stuff?

this is somewhat pertaining to the site
are the majority of the people in daniel's 100s thread permabanned? or just. banned for a while.

What is the purpose of tbt? Is it just a site currency to buy site features? Can it be converted to real money?

What is the purpose of tbt? Is it just a site currency to buy site features? Can it be converted to real money?

yes it is site currency. you can use it to buy add-ons (like avatar extension. your avatar is a square but mine is a rectangle because i have an add-on), collectibles (the candies and popsicles under my avatar are examples), art/items from other users like pokemon or game download codes, and in-game items.

Last edited:
yes it is site currency. you can use it to buy add-ons (like avatar extension. your avatar is a square but mine is a rectabgle because i have an add-on), collectibles (the candies and popsicles under my avatar are examples), art/items from other users like pokemon or game download codes, and in-game items.
Ah OK thanks

Is it against the rules to talk about pirating a PC game or videos or whatever?

I would think the general statement is that it's okay to say you pirated something or hint at it, but don't provide links. I don't see anything seemingly answering that question directly, but it would be ideal to just err on the side of caution.

Is the chat down? I can't seem to load it, I just get a large white box. S:

Sometimes the web client provided via the Chat link doesn't always work. You have to keep refreshing, use a different browser or a different messaging client like Pidgin, Mibbit, mIRC.

I would think the general statement is that it's okay to say you pirated something or hint at it, but don't provide links. I don't see anything seemingly answering that question directly, but it would be ideal to just err on the side of caution.

That sounds about right. We don't really have an official policy on it.

Birthday bells are glitchy as all hell right now to be honest. They're a bit all over the place, haven't had the chance to really sit down and look into it.

bumping

I'm sure if enough people PM Justin or Jeremy it'll move up on the priority list!!!

Please don't actually do that I am joking!

Why don't you guys make color title changing free I don't really see a point in having to buy it? Or at least make it free and you can only change it every 4months?

Why don't you guys make color title changing free I don't really see a point in having to buy it? Or at least make it free and you can only change it every 4months?

There was a time where title colour changes were one of the few things you could actually buy in the shop. It's probably going to stay that way, they are supposed to just be a profile bonus for posting above anything else so where is the fun in making them free.

There was a time where title colour changes were one of the few things you could actually buy in the shop. It's probably going to stay that way, they are supposed to just be a profile bonus for posting above anything else so where is the fun in making them free.
The fun part is it's free :p just an Idea though

why is this named the bell tree forums? how long did it take to set it up?? why arent i a mod yet????????????

Back