• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

So I have a question: You guys don't allow hacking right?
But then what is all those threads in the Marketplace about hacked, shiny, 6IV pokemon.
Is the hacking only for AC? Or does this go towards anything in the forums.

But then what is all those threads in the Marketplace about hacked, shiny, 6IV pokemon.

Hacking applies to AC only at the moment. Could change in the future, but for now just AC games.

The rules state that any hacking information is not allowed. As for trading hacked items in games, only Animal Crossing items are currently monitored and against the rules.

Sooo, the Advent Calendar isn't giving me my advent token to enter the raffle today. I didn't spend the token from when I was given the chance to buy a string of lights because I didn't know what I was doing. Now I have 0 tokens and am getting no message from Lloid to give me my token. Can anyone help? Will I have to sit out on the raffle? Thanks!

Will I get notified is someone quotes me in a post? I post in threads but I'm not sure how to tell if I'm being replied to...

Will I get notified is someone quotes me in a post? I post in threads but I'm not sure how to tell if I'm being replied to...

no, this forum does not have that feature. you will get notified however, if somebody clicks the Thumbs Up/Like button on one of your posts (provided you have that notification turned on in your settings)...

How do I earn advent tokens?

click on today's date on the forum advent calendar. (there is a link at the bottom of the page). they only last for one day before they expire, so be sure to spend it in jingle's sleigh shop. (today it purchases a winter mitten collectible for display in the sidebar under your avatar)

Back