The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I pressed mark forums read and it's gone weird, can I fix it?

Define what you mean by "weird" in this sentence. Are all the threads not in bold? If that's the case, I don't think it can be fixed. It's normal, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cursed. I'm guessing it's some gimmick that's part of The Woods forum. I dunno.

Are there rules against symbols in a username?
Well not really rules, but... I bought a username change, and while trying to figure one out, I tried to put an underscore in it, and it deleted it right away, but I see people in the currently active users list with underscores. The only symbol that seems to not delete is the parenthesis.

Last edited:
Got a question: I tried uploading an avatar via Photobucket (it was within size limits) and it wouldn't post. It said 'invalid file'... ran into a similar issue on another forum lately... Anyone else having problems with them?

is Justin/Jeremy (whoever actually pays the bills for this place) cheaping out on server costs?

I swear the site's been loading horribly for most of all day today for me, and I'm 99% sure its not my internet as other sites I regularly visit are loading perfectly fine

Last edited:
Are we allowed to make threads for buying deviant art points?

Yes, I'm pretty sure we allow them now as you cannot convert the points into real life currency.

Got a question: I tried uploading an avatar via Photobucket (it was within size limits) and it wouldn't post. It said 'invalid file'... ran into a similar issue on another forum lately... Anyone else having problems with them?

Make sure the link you are using on here is one that goes straight to the image and not some kind of preview embedded on the website. If all else fails, just uses Imgur with the [IMG]link here[/IMG] tags to display it on the forum.

What should I do, If I get scammed on a sale?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is what happened:I recently had a sale with Ribbotismyhomie. The deal was this 150 tbt and 10 dollar eshop credit for mario golf 3ds. He sent me 150 and he said he would send the eshop credit when I send him mario golf. Flop was buying earthbound for 4.5k tbt. So I said I'd sell him the eshop credit which he can buy earthbound with. well Ribbot scammed me and hasn't given me the eshop credit. He's not online either. I really want my 4.5k in tbt. >< Please help.

What should I do, If I get scammed on a sale?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is what happened:I recently had a sale with Ribbotismyhomie. The deal was this 150 tbt and 10 dollar eshop credit for mario golf 3ds. He sent me 150 and he said he would send the eshop credit when I send him mario golf. Flop was buying earthbound for 4.5k tbt. So I said I'd sell him the eshop credit which he can buy earthbound with. well Ribbot scammed me and hasn't given me the eshop credit. He's not online either. I really want my 4.5k in tbt. >< Please help.

send very mean messages to the person who scammed you!

Would it be possible to have wi-fi ratings displayed on the TBT Marketplace forum? Since there's so many trades involving in-game transactions it'd be handy to have that information readily available.

Also I think this is actually the right thread this time~

TBT can't upload PSD files

The IRC is not loading for me anymore. I don't know why. I've tried reinstalling my Flash Player, but it still won't load for me. I use the one on the site, not like Mirc.

Not quite sure why it's not working, but I can confirm it's not a problem on your end. I can't get in either via the site.

Back