• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The [I'm Online Now!] Thread.

Thanks for the advice! There isn't much of note, it's my first day with the game, but feel free to visit, I'll add you right now!

I'll add you in a moment. :) Have to feed the kitty first. ^^;;;;

I'll open up my gates, feel free to visit!

I added you! I forgot to give you my JP friend code. 8D; 1547-6122-9653 I took it out of my signature because I'm not really opening my Japanese town anymore. Too many thefts. >_>

I'll add you on my NA 3DS too.

Do you need any fruit?

OOPS! Double post! Sorry!

Edit edit: You kicked me out! ;__; lol. I have dinner now anyway, so it's fine. :p

Last edited:
Sorrryyy! It was a mis-click, still not used to the menu, must have been muscle memory from other games where save is the first option :( Thanks for visiting and helping out a ton, I really appreciate it!

Hey I haven't gone online yet on this game, anyone want to supply me with fruit, I'll be ONLINE NOW!
5300-8936-7598

Last edited:
If anyone wants to come to my town to participate in the Fishing Tourney, just drop a message, I'll add you if I don't have you already and we'll play :)

Thank you! my fc is on the side adding you now and coming

thanks for letting me over!

anyone else on?

Back