• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The [I'm Online Now!] Thread.

mattmagician

Mayor of Brookden
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread that we can post when our gates are open/when we're looking to go out.

I figure just edit the post when you're done for that game session :)

I just noticed how big a pain it was to get a group of people online, haha.

I will be online starting at 11:15pm (EST) today (1/19). If possible, looking forward to KK show and maybe Island fun? :D

Last edited:
Bit afkish, but my town's open now. Not much to it I guess, but I do have oranges, bananas, coconuts, mangoes, lemons, durian, and... um, lychees. Other fruits are appreciated =)

Last edited:
Bit afkish, but my town's open now. Not much to it I guess, but I do have oranges, bananas, coconuts, mangoes, lemons, durian, and... um, leechy nuts (sp?). Other fruits are appreciated =)

Lychees.

Not sure if it's important at 3pm, but I got snowfall, so the gate is open

Dengar will be visiting my village, so my gates are open! (Everything's closed though xD; )

Zen, I'd added you already :p

Chriserling, you could. I'd need to add you, and there's nothing to do in my town right now xD I could switch it to day time though. I'll add you now. :)

Zen, I'd added you already :p

Chriserling, you could. I'd need to add you, and there's nothing to do in my town right now xD I could switch it to day time though. I'll add you now. :)

Oh I know. I just had to remember to do the same for you as well.

It's after 6pm in my town, the gates are open, and I have snowfall. A bit afk though to make dinner. If you have cherries, peaches, or persimmons, feel free to drop some off by the station. You can take some fruit from my trees if you need it (got lemons, mangoes, oranges, coconuts, and bananas).

Haha looks like we both need the exact fruit! Do you have any delicious orange that I could have for free or trade? Thanks

No, sorry Chris, I haven't planted the one I have. Do delicious fruit grow in non-native towns? Someone told me that they don't.

Correct, they don't grow in non-native towns, however you CAN still sell them at other non-native towns for 3000 bells each (or 3500 if it's a rich town) Yeah, I just wanted a Delicious Orange for decoration around my house, that's all haha

I'm online and I'd like to visit someone's town if anyone is bored! I've only been able to successfully visit a town once (mattmagician's), but I'd like to try again! It may work best with someone else who lives in Japan, but I'm not sure. I have lemons, oranges, lychees, pears, coconuts, and bananas, and I'm looking for the rest. Even if you can't help with fruit though, I'd be happy just to visit a new town! :)

My town is open. :) I have some bamboo I can give out.

Edit: Closed for now. May open again later.

Last edited:
Back