• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The [I'm Online Now!] Thread.

Thanks for the advice! There isn't much of note, it's my first day with the game, but feel free to visit, I'll add you right now!

I'll add you in a moment. :) Have to feed the kitty first. ^^;;;;

I'll open up my gates, feel free to visit!

I added you! I forgot to give you my JP friend code. 8D; 1547-6122-9653 I took it out of my signature because I'm not really opening my Japanese town anymore. Too many thefts. >_>

I'll add you on my NA 3DS too.

Do you need any fruit?

OOPS! Double post! Sorry!

Edit edit: You kicked me out! ;__; lol. I have dinner now anyway, so it's fine. :p

Last edited:
Sorrryyy! It was a mis-click, still not used to the menu, must have been muscle memory from other games where save is the first option :( Thanks for visiting and helping out a ton, I really appreciate it!

Hey I haven't gone online yet on this game, anyone want to supply me with fruit, I'll be ONLINE NOW!
5300-8936-7598

Last edited:
If anyone wants to come to my town to participate in the Fishing Tourney, just drop a message, I'll add you if I don't have you already and we'll play :)

Thank you! my fc is on the side adding you now and coming

thanks for letting me over!

anyone else on?

Back