• Sparro

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parafin

Bells
Welcome back! (And sorry for the delay!)

Our last round was Bears. There was support all across the board in the closest round yet, but in the end, Tutu managed to win with 5 votes.

Today is Birds! Choose your favourite, and feel free to tell us which villager you picked and why.

LET'S GET VOTING! :D

My favorite bird villagers are Midge and Piper, and it was a bit hard to choose but I ended up going with Piper since I have fond memories of having her in my town on the Gamecube AC game :)

AAtbzwQ.jpg
I voted for Jitters,the heavily caffeinated,bug-eyed birdy.For a jock,he's not all that jocky and that's a good thing.

I don't have any of the birds in my town currently, so I chose Peck purely based on looks. I've always liked his colors and his eyes. Piper would be a close second.

It's kinda a tie for me between Jacques and Piper, at the end, I gave my vote for Jacques, as I really like him right from the beginning when I had him for the very first time ever in my town back then when I started to play New Leaf.

I'm the only person voting for Jay rip:(

Last edited:
Yay the best girl won for bears!

I'm not much of a fan of birds, I think there needs to be more variety in them, like ones that look like actual birds. I guess Jay and Twiggy look most like real birds. But I went for Midge as she was my first bird villager in New Leaf and had the same name as my old mayor.

I haven't had any bird villagers in either of my towns, but I chose Midge because I love her design.

Back