Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ursala

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parafin

Bells
Welcome back!

In our second round, the Anteaters, it was a closer vote, but in the end, Antonio managed to secure the win.

Today is Bears! Choose your favourite, and feel free to tell us which villager you picked and why.

LET'S GET VOTING! :D

Nate! He was my brother's favorite villager for the longest time. It was all because of this one YouTuber who did City Folk Let's Plays. His villagers were all part of the 'story' so to speak, such as Nate, Lilly, Camofrog, and Yuka.

I wish I could remember the guy's channel name!

8Q7M0mk.jpg
I have many bears but Tutu is still my favorite.I like those Wilma Flintstone eyes.

Gotta be Tutu - she's really underrated in my opinion!

Grizzly has always been and will always be my favorite Animal Crossing villager of all time. Of course, I had to vote for him.

Yes omg more Tutu lovers😭 I love Tutu so much and I want there to be more love for her. I feel she's underrated and doesn't get enough love.

Did you forget about Maple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, my vote is Maple because I really like the adorable quality of villagers and I think she has it.

Did you forget about Maple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, my vote is Maple because I really like the adorable quality of villagers and I think she has it.

Maple is a bear cub, in Animal Crossing they classify Bears and Bear Cubs as separate species. You can tell the difference by height. Bear Cubs are smaller, more like our players height. Bears are taller with longer bodies, they are taller than our players.

Maple is a bear cub, in Animal Crossing they classify Bears and Bear Cubs as separate species. You can tell the difference by height. Bear Cubs are smaller, more like our players height. Bears are taller with longer bodies, they are taller than our players.

Good job Maple! Once you're all grown up you'll become an entirely new species XD

My vote here goes to Charlise. While I was at the beginning not a big fan of her, as I found her design kinda weird, I started to like her more and more over the time. Now she's actually one of my favorite villagers and overall favorite bear villager. Besides, she kinda reminds me of that bear from the anime Kuuchuu Buranko (Welcome to Irabu's Office).

I'm the lone soul who voted for Beardo when the poll was still active. He's got a dapper, gentlemanly appearance and demeanor to him. The interior of his house is awesome and goes well with his personal design. I had him in a few towns and ended up replacing him with villagers who fit the themes of the towns better, but he's absolutely among my favorites in the series. Maybe not among the very highest, top of the mountain level of my favorite villagers, but definitely high on the list compared to a lot of other villagers.

Back