• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The fishing vest obsession is real

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yesterday, Anicotti sent Friga a fishing vest and Friga started wearing it and she looks absolutely terrible. Today Peewee went Rhonda a fishing vest, which I bought from her to prevent her from wearing that disaster around. What is with my villagers and that gosh awful fishing vest?!

Does this happen to anyone else? Your villagers sending each other the same presents?

My villagers are wearing this ugly gross red and white shirt. I tried making designs myself to get them to wear it, and have my inventory full of shirts , so far everyone but muffy has switched to something nice...but muffy was the one who started it all! I'm about to give up honestly..she just doesn't want to let go of that ugly shirt.

Rosie is wearing the fishing vest, and no matter how many times I give her new shirts, she wont take it off!

If you really dislike it that much, you can go to Isabelle at the front desk in the town hall and tell her about the "problematic citizens", then say that their clothing is wrong and they will change it. I use this a lot because there are few shirts that suit Rocket and the rest of her pink superhero suit...

I thought this thread would be about being obsessed with wearing a fishing vest while fishing. I like to change into it when I'm hunting for elusive fish lmao.

I hate it when villagers pass around ugly shirts. There's nothing too bad going around my town but I swear if Opal shares that stupid bunny shirt around everyone is going to be changing into gym shirts that's for sure (I think that's what Isabelle forces them to wear when you complain to her).

I think Nunnafinga's pig town kept giving each other the denim vest and now it's a biker town lol :blush:

I currently have villagers wearing the same shirt - at one point it was half the town so they were in a "cool club" but now only two are wearing the same shirt lol

Hey the fishing vest doesn't look that bad!

I don't think it's bad at all, just some of my villagers don't look good in it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only two of my villagers are wearing the same shirt: Leonardo and Blaire. They are wearing the bear shirt.

I think Nunnafinga's pig town kept giving each other the denim vest and now it's a biker town lol :blush:

I currently have villagers wearing the same shirt - at one point it was half the town so they were in a "cool club" but now only two are wearing the same shirt lol

hHPmeD6.jpg
It's not a gang...it's a club.Heh.I've never had an article of clothing get passed around like this in any other town except for the dreaded green bar tee epidemic in my old town of Fonebone.

At one point, I had the viral tulip tee of doom in my town... Fortunately, it slowly went away, being switched with all my custom shirt designs I displayed at the clothes shop. I also made sure I held 2 or three shirts I wanted them to wear, and as they kept pinging, they slowly started to take and wear them.

Jambette is spreading around the uncommon shirt. It doesn't look that bad but I really liked Flora's default shirt. :(

Back