<|> The Dark Crystal - RP <|> // Latest Update: 1/11 //

Emrys laughed a nervous laugh. He didn't know how to explain it to her.
"Um... well... I'm...", he struggled for the words to come out. Finally, once he could get himself to speak, he held out his palm, the one he shook hands with. He cringed at the rough surface of the once-beautiful ruby.
"My gem got shattered. I lost the other half. So... this is all I have left. When I regenerated, I was force-fused with another person. I guess we unfused though? Because the other shard is gone now." He held his hand in a tight fist, and you could see the pain in his face.

Yunde was completely confused.
"Wait, gem? Fuse? Sorry, as I said, I just got here," she chuckled. She opened her other hand, revealing the spherical jade. She looked at his face, full of pain. "You know, we can't all be perfect," she said, taking off her mask. "Just look at me. I'm a freak. Hell, I spent a year in an asylum!" she said, trying to keep herself under control

Mari held Alexa tight, she was holding back tears. "I've missed you so much," She whispered into Alexa's ear. Mari picked Alexa off her feet, never wanting to let her go. Alexa placed her head in the crook of Mari's neck, tears were flowing fast. "I was so scared I was never going to see you again," Alexa softly cried. Alexa lifted her face up, and gave Mari a chaste kiss on the cheek.

(Eh, I don't enjoy playing it (mainly because I'm so bad at it), so no thanks.

Is there a way for me to watch though? I like watching others play sometimes, even if I don't like actually playing it.)

Izzy glanced at Yasuke. She had no idea what he meant by 'the right path', but she felt that she had to do what she was about to try and do. "No idea what you're talking about, but I gotta get rid of..." She looked back at Liam. "...this guy over here," she said, angrily.
Liam looked over at Yasuke, then back to Izzy and Luna. It was obvious to him from what he'd said that Yasuke wasn't going to help him, or try and stop Izzy and Luna. He thought about what he could do. If he ran, Luna could just teleport to try and stop him, but if he stayed there and tried to use his gem to fight back... Well, he knew how well that would go after that fight with Izzy. Which was not well at all. But if Yasuke is here, some of the others are too, right? he thought. Even though he knew there was no use in doing so because of what Luna could do, he turned around and ran.
Just like he knew she would, Luna disappeared, then reappeared in front of Liam. "You're not going anywhere. Not after what you've done. To both of us." She reached out of grab him, but then he ran off in another direction.

Yasuke chuckled evilly. "Good to know," he said. He grabbed the opal. "Let's have some fun," Yasuke said, hand on Izzy's shoulder. "Kill Luna."
(Belle's gem power info is a bit messed up. It's supposed to be 'Can command anyone close to do something, but only once per day')

"Jeannie? Rose? Who are you talking about?" Rosalie asked, confused and worried. "Stronghold? I-I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're going about here, Zari! And yes, I'm a gem, I'm pretty sure that's quite obvious." She showed him her lapis.

Mari grabbed the back of Alexa's head, pulling her close. "It's alright doll, I'll always find my way back to you, and that's a promise that I'm going to keep," Mari whispered. "You really are the best person I've ever met, Mari, let me see your hand," Alexa stopped crying, she was calming down. A small smile spread across her face. Mari pulled her head back, letting go of Alexa's head, she held out her hand. Alexa reached into her pocket, pulling out her amethyst. It sparkled in the moonlight, Alexa gently placed it into Mari's palm. Mari closed her palm, shifting the amethyst to her other palm, the one that contained the Malachite. Mari closed her eyes for a moment, then fused the two gems together, yet again.

Zari looked at the lapis in her hand. It looked vaguely familiar.
"But... she was a homeworld gem... ?", he thought. He dispelled this strange thought, and accepted the fact that something was up. He took the sapphire, and held it in his palm, forming a fist. It glowed in his hand, and his eyes clouded over into a solid white.

Thoughts spiraled in his mind. The sapphire's infinite knowledge told him that his memories were lost, because of Green Diamond. It told him that Yellow Diamond was going to reach earth, and search for the Dark Crystal. Once she would find it, she would would enter it, and search for the Green Diamond stronghold set up by the captive, Lief. On the way, she would encounter two gems. Ruby and sapphire. Unknowingly, she will poof them for their uncooperation with Blue Diamond, and they will be kept with her until she decided what to do, and how to escape. After a long time of inactivity, the girl Rosalie will find them again, and release them. Rosalie's soul is the key to unlocking the gate. The only key to escaping the dark crystal.

Zari's eyes unfogged, and he could see clearly again. He knew now what to do.
He says in a strange tone, "Well, Rosalie, we must prepare for our Master's arrival."

(Wall of text in 5...4...3...2...1...)
Belle sighed. Rumple.. Alice.. I miss you both very much, she thought, tears rolling down her face
"And.. Don't forget to have fun," Yasuke chuckled, making the night pitch black, and ran. He eventually stopped, sitting down. He took the three gems out, and grabbed the cracked alexandrite. "Oh, Alice dear.. I know you don't want to be around, but you know, I just want you to be miserable," He chuckled. He focused, thinking of the image of her. The gem started to glow a bright white, a blob coming out of it. Yasuke chuckled amusingly, waiting for the girl to come out, which she did.
Alice awoke, facing the ground. "Wh-where am I?" she said in a shaky voice, looking over at Yasuke. Her gem being cracked at the time of restoration, her eyes were both on one side of her head, one completely black. She had one normal arm, the other being a gnarly stub. Her skin was horrid-looking, covered in scabs, bruises, and scars. "And who are you??!" she yelled, backing up.
"Alice, dear. It's me, Yasuke!" he laughed. He held the cracked gem, with a smile, and grabbed the other two. He thought of their individual powers, the power. He chuckled. They glowed that same bright white, and floated into the air. The alexandrite was shaking, a shard popped off. The three gems formed into a new gem; Azurite. "Lovely I must-" before he could finish speaking, his body morphed into Alice's.
"What the hell?!" she yelled
"What the.." Belle said, her arm stretching. She poofed away, morphing into Alice and Yasuke. All three were one. They had six arms, two controled by each. 5 eyes, each one having different color. One mouth still, but multiple rows of sharp teeth. The three morphed together had a female face, being 2/3 female (awkwardddd) And last, there were still only two legs, thankfully. Yasuke! What the hell did you do??! Belle thought, knowing they were a fusion
I have no idea, honestly, he thought, a chuckle of his voice coming out of the mouth. He, with the bottom set of arms, grabbed the azurite
Alice was completely confused, had no words, little memory. Although, some of it did seem a bit familiar to her. I just want to go, please, she thought, moving a leg.
Belle smiled, moving the other, to no where in particular

Yasuke didn't even bother to think or speak, being pretty emberassed.
Belle walked with Alice deep into the forest, and saw Zari and Rosalie.
Alice looked at them, through five eyes, black, red, yellow, blue, and green. "Please, tell me- us, what the hell is goin on! Why are we like this?!" She yelled, tears in their eyes. The shard of the alexandrite had been sitting on the ground, just a shard. She slightly recognized Zari, vaguely remembering him and someone else in a dream, in a three-day sleep

Emrys chuckled, looked at the ruby shard in his palm again.
"I guess everyone sorta is a freak of nature," he said, laughing.

Zari looked up. He seen someone, no something, coming to him and Rosalie. He watched as a tall person-thing walked up to him. It turned out to be a fusion.
I thought that type of fusion was banned long ago? he wondered. I thought Green Diamond banned it so it didn't remind her of her origin... how odd.
He seen the strange fusion, the 5 colored eyes, the 6 arms, the dark multi-coloured skin and hair, the teeth. He didn't know what to make of it. So, doing what he knew best, he used the sapphire. It glowed, and his eyes fogged over. Knowledge poured from the gem into his very soul.

His eyes unfogged over, and he lowered his hand. The sapphire almost tumbled into the grass.
"You'll be a great gem to experiment on," he decided. He held the sapphire in one hand, and pressed his other hand against an arm of the strange creature. Ice slowly spread across its body.
"Tell me who you are, and maybe I'll spare you," he said aggressively.

Alice was scared, feeling the cold. "I-I'm Alice. I regenerated from a cracked gem, I was a freak.." she sighed. "Someone, Yasuke, I think his name was, morphed me, him, and someone else togethet," she said, speaking her portion
Yasuke had his time to speak. "Yes, I did. Our gems actually, into azurite," he said, holding out the gem. "Just.. regular old me wanting power," he chuckled nervously, emberassed.
"As for me, I'm Belle, previously Malani," she informed, having no information to give, really. "And yes, Rumplestiltskin's wife. That Belle," she said
Yunde smiled. "Sorry, sometimes my personality just.. switches," she said. "You know, it's nice to have someone to relate to," she chuckled, blushing a bit

Last edited:
(if you people don't start posting more I'll give this RP a horrific ending
I will
don't test me)

Zari listened carefully. He didn't know who they were, or more precisely, he couldn't remember who they were. He lifted his hand, and left a blue hand-print on one of the fusion's arms. Its body was completely covered in a thin layer of frost. He wasn't about to take any chances.
"We'll see about that," he grumbled. He reached and plucked a small blue gem that looked like lapis from one of its hands.
"Why isn't this embedded in you? What type of a freak are you?" He was starting to wonder what type of horrible experiments were held while he was asleep. He knew fusion experiments were usually atrocious, but this was an exception. This just defied the laws of the other type of fusion, and it made his head spin.
He squeezed the blue gem in his hands until it glowed, and turned into an orb of light.
"Care to tell me anything else before I send you back to purgatory, where you belong?" he asked colloquially.

Last edited:
Tears of fear had been rolling down the fusion's face. Yasuke's voice had come out, saying,"Listen.. Zari. Lief died, I took the throne. Power can be.. overwealming, and for me, I wanted more. It seems Alice here killed herself, our fusion gem, azurite, broke back into the original three gems: Opal, onyx, and alexandrite. The alexandrite, Alice's gem, was cracked. As for me.. I wanted the power back. I regenerated Alice from the cracked gem... but she looked terrible. One arm, two eyes on the same side of her face, one of which black, and her skin.. horrid. When she regenerated, I fused the gems together again, causing our bodies to merge, the reason? I have no idea," Yasuke explained, being slightly sane.
Watch it, weirdo, Alice thought. "Please, don't hurt us. Well, not me at least," she said. She looked at the slightly frosted arm.

Zari listened carefully.
"If what you say is true, then what happened to the Green Diamond stronghold? Because it isn't in the sky like it's supposed to be," he said, looking up to the sky.
"And where is Jeannie? My sole duty as a gem was to protect her," he was obviously flustered. "And Lief... king? What are you talking about? Are the other two rulers... dead?" He was shocked that these words came out of his mouth. But apparently a lot has happened in the time he fell asleep.
"And I won't hurt you. Just as long as you three cooperate, I won't smash your gem."

Alice had taken several steps back, not believing Zari.
"If you're talking about the emerald tower, soon after Lief died, it began to crumble. It's somewhere off that way," Yasuke explained, pointing outside of the forest. "Who? And yes, Lief was the king. He said he was the first to enter the realm, and soon after you, Emrys, and Jeannie came," he said. Yasuke sighed, rubbing their eyes.
Yunde sat down. She saw a red light sparkle out from the corner of her eye. She stood up. "Emrys, is this the other half?" she said, seeing a red gem, not touching it

Last edited:
Kill Luna?! Izzy thought. Is this guy crazy?! Does he seriously think that I'd kill my own sister?! Sure, she knew there were some people who didn't like their sibling or siblings much - she remembered Liam once telling her that he thought his own sister was annoying. But Izzy certainly wasn't one of those people, so she was pretty surprised when Yasuke had just told her to kill Luna, as she'd never do such a thing. And besides, she intended to kill somebody else. She decided to follow Liam and Luna, still carrying the knife in her hand.
Luna continued to teleport in front of Liam to try and stop him from running off. Eventually he gave up on trying to get away from her. "J-just stop!" he said, clearly panicking.
Luna had heard Izzy's thoughts. Although the fact that somebody had told Izzy to kill her made her angrier, she was glad that her sister completely ignored what this person had told her to do. Just like she knew she would. "No!" Luna replied. "We've had enough of you! You've been getting on our nerves for far too long now!"
"W-well, so have both of you! In fact, if that irritating sister of yours never found me, none of this would have happened!" He tried to hide the fact that he was scared, but it was difficult. Seeing Luna's expression change when he called Izzy irritating made it even more difficult.
Luna was furious after what Liam had just said. She grabbed his arm. "Don't. You. Dare. Call my sister that." Her hand quickly got warmer as she spoke, as she held hers and Izzy's gem in her other hand. She watched as Liam tried to make her let go, both of them knowing what would happen next if she held on. Hearing him yell in pain as her hand became hot enough to burn him, she held on as she saw Izzy running towards them. "Now!"

Zari listened. He realized he couldn't trust this gem. He stepped closer to it, readying his gem to freeze it, and right before them he tripped on a branch on the ground. His sapphire flew out of his hands, and he face-planted into the cold earth hard. He looked up and watched as his sapphire flew in an arc over the strange fusion, and smashed into a tree. As it hit, he felt a sharp pain in his head and he poofed. The sapphire rolled out of the tree, and clinked onto the ground; there was another large crack in it.

Emrys chuckled, "That isn't my other half. That's one of Emily's shards." He walked over to it, and took it, and tears ran down his eyes. The ruby looked like it fit his half perfectly. The only thing that was unsettling, was how it was pink-tinted. Emrys's ruby was pure red. He let it roll out of his hand and back into the leaves on the ground.
"I loved her. Back when everything was different. Back when this world was made; we lived together in the king's stronghold. We fused every night... I-I..." He stopped. Tears were pouring out of his two strangely placed eyes. He kicked the ruby into some leaves, hiding it from sight.
"I want to forget about that. And experience new memories," he said, drying his tears.

Mari opened her eyes, she let a grin spread across her face. She opened up her palm, the fluorite resting there peacefully. "Now we really can be together again," Mari stated. Alexa wrapped her arms around Mari's neck yet again, she placed her head in the crook of Mari's neck. "I love you so much," Alexis whispered. Mari stuffed the Fluorite into her pocket, she wrapped her arms around Alexa's neck. "I love you too," She replied. Alexa wrapped her legs around Mari's thighs, a single tear of happiness fell from her eyes one last time.

Yunde listened closely. "Oh.. I see. I'm sorry to hear that..." she said. She looked at the pile of leaves Emrys kicked the gem into. "I really am." She walked to where her mask was lying on the ground and picked it up. She threw it onto the ground, shattering it into a thousand glass shards. "I don't want to hide my face anymore.." she murmered. "I don't care if I'm a freak!" she yelled, shaking the trees.
Yasuke was both shocked and relieved, as were the other two. Well that takes care of that! he thought.
I suppose so, Alice agreed. So... when will I be back in my own body? she asked
No clue, Yasuke replied
Belle had been petrified by the whole thing. Get...Me...OUT!! she yelled in her mind, grabbing the azurite out of Yasuke's hand. I want to be alone! she screamed, and threw the blue gem against the same tree Zari's sapphire hit. It shattered, dark blue shards everywhere. The three went back into their original bodies, only to poof in the shards.
(Rip I say, rip. Hey pok pok, maybe Mari and Alexa could find the shards? : D)

Last edited:
Back