• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Budget Challenge

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
I was thinking today: is it possible to decorate a room well, while not having to drop 99k bell bags over and over just for one component of the room? That got me thinking: why don't I make a challenge to the rest of you? The guidelines are as follows:
1. Your entire set of furniture (including w/f) cannot exceed 25 thousand bells (subject to change). The price at Nook's is taken into consideration, not the HHA or TBT value.
2. If you can't order it from a catalog, you can't use it. This means no Gracie items, no fortune cookies, no flowers, no mannequins, and no designs. If you use them, your entry is invalid. Expensive, but reorderable DLC is not advised, but is still permitted.
3. The room can be of any size. Music may be added at no cost, however, the stereo is.
4. Refurbishing is allowed; however, if you do choose to refurbish it, it will count as +1k, or double against your 25k, whichever is less.
5. Have fun with it. I may even turn this into a contest, so post here if you completed the challenge.

I will be trying to do this as well, but I have no ideas. :/

This seems interesting. I don't have my copy now but I'll try to do this!

Back