• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Best Web Browser?

One Browser to Rule Them All

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 118 73.3%
  • Firefox

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • Other (please specify in the thread)

Votes: 10 6.2%

• Total voters
Chrome is the best. I use to love firefox..but it didn't take long for me to realize that it just isn't for me. Firefox is a decent browser, but there's always something wrong with it from time to time.

Firefox kept crashing on me after I opened more than 4 tabs at once so I just stopped using it and started using Chrome, not had any problems.

I prefer Chrome, mostly because its reliable at stuff.

Not to mention you can customize the ever loving crap out of it.

Definitely Chrome. It's light and fast and I love how it doesn't have ugly search bars. I would never switch, unless it went dumb on me.

Google Chrome is by far the best Web Browser I ever used in a very long time, most likely because it's highly reliable and it's constantly being updated with the latest technologies. Did I ever mentioned that it can even analyze the source files of said web page you're navigating in? That's pretty rad!

Each web browser will fit a certain computer's specs better or worse. Google Chrome's tabs eat so much memory so when you want to play heavy games and still have multiple tabs open, Firefox is much better. That's why I switched to Firefox. Google Chrome does have its bonuses but in the end Firefox is more efficient for anyone who has web browsers and any other memory eating program open.

Also, the newer Internet Explorer is actually better than Safari and almost as good as Chrome and Firefox now so get off your biases nerds

Firefox. If I use Chrome I can't see the screen :p. Yes, I'm becoming blind.

Last edited:
I use several browsers like Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, Chromodo, Aviator, Pale Moon, Midori, Chrome, and Firefox. Although the list can really be trimmed down to Chrome and Firefox, since most of those are based on Chrome and Firefox with additional features here and there. Comodo Dragon is my main one though (which is based on Chrome).

I used IE before, but Chrome and Firefox just blew it off the water, but the recent updates to it are pretty good, although I think I use enough browsers to even consider it :p. Waiting for Microsoft's new Spartan browser though.

Back