• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Best Web Browser?

One Browser to Rule Them All

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 118 73.3%
  • Firefox

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • Other (please specify in the thread)

Votes: 10 6.2%

• Total voters

toxapex

I KNOW IT'S A GRANBULL STOP PMING ME ABOUT IT!!!
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Which do you use, and why?

Feel free to discuss in the thread, but please be respectful of the habits/opinions of other users.

I like Google Chrome the best, it seems to work the fastest on my laptop

I used to use Firefox until it completely stopped working for me. I use Google Chrome these days.

Last edited:
Chrome.
I tried firefox/mozilla, but it was horrible.
The navigation system was bad. It crashed so often.
It was slow.
I switched to chrome, and it was so basic and fast.
I love it.
I tried safari, but I didn't like it.
And internet explorer, I hated, because I had time my exiting perfectly, if I accidentally opened it, or it would keep opening, over and over, and over again, until I shut down my computer.

Chrome. The other ones aren't very good as Chrome imo.
chris why are u using firefox tho

I used to use Firefox until it completely stopped working for me. I use Google Chrome these days.

same.

but i use IE for my school website because the site is oudated and not compatible w/ chrome

wow!! looks like nobody uses chrome at all ;)
just kidding, but seriously who voted for internet explorer LMAO
i think the last time i used that was like, 6 years ago and then it crashed and i had a bunch of viruses on my old comp

I use Firefox. It's served me well. I'll have to try Chrome again sometime. Other than its speed I don't think I was a big fan of it.

Back