• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The best Banana? 🍌

#9. I'll eat them earlier than that too, like up to 5. Any more spots than on #9 and I put in in the freezer and save for banana bread.

I’d say 9-10 for me! But I don’t mind if they’re riper (11-13). xD

7-8. I need a slight snap in my banana or else the mouthfeel is too mushy.

anything riper i leave until they are ready to mash up in some banana bread.

anywhere between 6-10 would be the perfect banana to me! i think it's a good range for me but 6-7 gets kinda close to the "does it taste too under ripe" anything past 10 is getting into "okay you're almost ready to be turned into banana bread" territory to me

The variety in responses is fascinating. Bananas 6-8 are fine to me. Bananas 10 onwards would be banana bread. 💜✨
What's also interesting is that banana ripeness has different qualities about them.
banana-flat-set-with-infographic-compositions-of-text-captions-and-images-showing-ripeness-levels-of-fruit-vector-illustration-2N8W791.jpg

13dd83084f9625547af8020e032fd06f.jpg

how_much_fiber_in_a_banana_smoothie.jpg

I'm not sure, I guess I'd say 7-8. I'm not a huge fan when they're overripe and become mushy, but it can be a struggle to eat them when they're underripe as well.

Back