The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 8th 2021!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Training Mode: On
Sleep Mode: OFF
Stress Mode: oN
Intense Music: oN
Meme Motivation: h e c c , y e s .
Post automatically merged:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ADDED POINTS UNDER OUR USERNAME!!
* Intense screeching *

I don't even own splatoon lol - but what happened to your cartridge that it's trying to yeet itself from your console?
And hopefully we are allies, I do not wish to stand against you - but if it comes to that then 🤺🤺🤺
I don't know, I think it's the cartridge. It's in there, but it says it's not, but usually it fixes itself after it happens 🤔 happened with mario kart once but then fixed itself

also I may not be able to play on mothers day because I need to give my mom a gift or else she'll be mad at me.

Reactions: 0ni
Morning everyone!

Hardly got any shut eye myself, so likely will sleep through the opening ceremony. Can’t wait to find out which team we’re all in once I’m feeling less like the dead haha!

Yess I'm so excited to find out who's on who's team. This event is gonna be so much fun.
For real!! I'm really exited too! GOOD LUCK!!! <3

Wait- How do you know what game we are going to play for the championships? Because I can only play AC:NH atm.

Games aren’t assigned; you’ll sign up for the game(s) you’d like to play. :)
Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate this!! (By the way, do you possibly know when and / or where they will host sign ups for the games you would like to play?)

Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate this!! (By the way, do you possibly know when and / or where they will host sign ups for the games you would like to play?)
All of this information will be available when the event begins very soon! Please be patient for now. :)

im excited for the teams reveal and to see what all of the events are! hopefully theyll be up soon c: hoping for red team so i dont need to change my pfp and collectible colors 🙏 im definitely going to show my team spirit no matter what color though! go team 🥳

im excited for the teams reveal and to see what all of the events are! hopefully theyll be up soon c: hoping for red team so i dont need to change my pfp and collectible colors 🙏 im definitely going to show my team spirit no matter what color though! go team 🥳
Yaya! That's the spirit!! Woohoo! Go teams!!

My switch isn't charged... why am I the way that I am.

But I am really excited, and also curious to find out more as the event opens up, can barely focus on anything else lol

My switch isn't charged... why am I the way that I am.

But I am really excited, and also curious to find out more as the event opens up, can barely focus on anything else lol
R.I.P Switch.
I totally have mine charged...

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
Ahhh I can't wait for all the big reveals! ;v; I'm super excited to see which team I'll be on and what the non-gaming activities will be. I hope I'm ready for them! The new collectible reveal is pretty exciting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back