The Bell Tree Is Now 16 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to tbt! This site has been a great source of respite for me, I have been so honoured to meet so many people whom I call friends. It is such a lovely place to appreciate the skills of others (particularly the art community here) and enjoy such a great game in a friendly environment.

Happy birthday to the bell tree ❤️ I’ve not even been here a year but you guys always made me feel so welcome

Happy Birthday Bell Tree! Thanks for being an amazing community. You all are awesome, fun, and creative. Truly appreciate all you do. 🎂

hbd bell tree! :D

i've been on and off since i joined but mostly had a pleasant time and it has given me lots of friends! <3

Omg bell tree almost an adult, a sapling all grown up. Happy Birthday and thank you all the creators for bringing the animal crossing community together ♥ Never had a bad experience on these forums and everyone is always willing to help each other !

Happy birthday Bell Tree!!! I haven’t been here for that long, but I already know that it’s been a wonderful 16 years.. the community here is so kind, I look forward to many more birthdays to come!!!

16 years!! Amazing! Happy Birthday TBT!
This community has been amazing.
I've never been part of one before.
I'm happy and lucky to have found my place here. <3

happy birthday! i can't believe i've nearly been here for 7 years! i'm glad i found this community, i've made so many amazing friends

happy birthday! this place is still one of the best places to get to meet old and new Animal Crossing fans and remains my favorite AC resource on the internet! Kudos to a great 16 years!

Happy sweet sixteen Bell Tree! I'm so happy to be involved in the celebrations and events. I look forward to the years to come and the happy memories I will make here :giggle:

I can't believe TBT is 16 years old! Happy birthday and thank you to everyone who works to hard to make this community constantly exciting with new events and competitions. I'm glad I came back ^^

Happy sweet 16, TBT! It's been a great 4 years (even though I was inactive for 2 and a half of them until just this March when I decided to come back oof) and I hope to stick around for another 4 or more~ Cheers!

Happy Birthday to the Bell Tree!

The Bell Tree has been my Internet home since late 2011. There are so many memories from this place and it holds a very special place in my heart. Some people from TBT have become my real life best friends, crazy how life works that way! TBT had once pulled me out from an unfortunately dark place, it set me on my path to happiness and I will forever hold it dear to me. Thank you for all these years, thank you to all the members, new friends and memories we’ve made. Here’s to another 16+ years! Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday TBT! Thanks for welcoming me into the family this year! Congrats to Jeremy and the rest of the staff 💕

Happy Birthday, TBT! 2 more years and you'll be moving out of your home and into the world. 😭

Happy Birthday TBT. I am by far the most active on this forum compared to any others that I'm a member of. I love how much fun events are that the staff put together. It really is a treat.

I've only been a part of TBT for about 7 and a half years but they've been great and I hope all future years are just as good if not even better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back