• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!hs det uh h I g gg x det hi no GC I’m at work! I completely missed this!!!! Thank u thank u thank u!!!!!
If I was still in grade school this would make for a great yearbook quote. Grats!!
Post automatically merged:

This fair was so fun even though I didn't win anything I'm just so glad that we all were blessed with pretty pixels and some fun stuff to do! I'm gonna miss this aesthetic but it'll live on in our line ups 🥺

I never win raffles so I'm very surprised to be mentioned. Thank you so much!
Congrats to all the other winners!
Especially DaCoSim, amazing that you were able to complete the animated collectible collection!

Congrats winners!!! ❤
Post automatically merged:

awww Celeste is gone :( but why can't she stay foreverrr

Congrats everyone! Even with better odds than any lottery, I knew it was a long shot, but happy for those whose bet paid off ⭐

Congrats to all you raffle winners! I had a lot of fun participating in my first official TBT fair, it was a nice event to distract me after a long work day. Looking forward to *hopefully* TBT fair next year 😉

congrats to all the winners!! thanks again to all the tbt staff for this amazing fair 💕

Now that the fair is over, when do the staff contact the members with the character in banner prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back