• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM WATCHING FRIENDS AND ROSS IS AT HIS OWN WEDDING AND HE SAID THE WRONG NAME DURING VOWS OML

POP QUIZ OF THE DAY
Q: What colour hair did most of the fair staff have?

FAIR hair

Everyone rn

tumblr_inline_mp29li7ht11qz4rgp.gif

I don't understand half these comments anymore, but to any admins around : please ignore the rabble and just keep on keeping on. We'll be here when the fair is opened, or asap after sleeping, RL stuff for those who need to do those things.

:)

I'm tired, but, I need to earn mad tickets and waste my time on cute pixelated squares ?w?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back