• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Code Store

Yes, I need some codes. Might as well post here.

I need the following codes for:

Blue Corner
Neutral Corner

Name: Dustin
Town: Hannibal

Thanks.

:eek:

Cheater!

Anyways....

For Dustin in Hannibal

Blue Corner (PC)
%zceI52ZsKFnTA
h#Cn&aTCDjP9uP
Tell to: Nook

Neutral Corner (PC)
7bWC5625l@F4JV
RWMwvW@bQnRGyI
Tell to: Nook

Hey get me the codes for:
mountain bike
kayak
sleeping bag
bon fire and
that stary wall thingy mabobber

Name: Roran

Town: Terran

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
May I please have a code please?

Name: Dustin
Town: Hannibal

I need a code for the Teacher's Desk.

Thanks.
I don't mean to be impatient, but could someone please fill my request? Thanks.

If you can't get the forbidden four through codes then how do you get them?My friend has Ice Climber and no Action Replay.

NESDude said:
If you can't get the forbidden four through codes then how do you get them?My friend has Ice Climber and no Action Replay.
Well, without AR, you'd have to use e-Reader cards.

And yah, I'm moving this to the AC(GCN) board.

I would like the real codes for DK3 and DK Jr. please. If anyone could help me out on this one, then Thanks A Million! I tried the codes for these two games, and the ones I told Tom Nook don't register. He'll say: "That's odd...I think there's something wrong with your password." Any help would be appreciated.

Sonicdude41 said:
I would like the real codes for DK3 and DK Jr. please. If anyone could help me out on this one, then Thanks A Million! I tried the codes for these two games, and the ones I told Tom Nook don't register. He'll say: "That's odd...I think there's something wrong with your password." Any help would be appreciated.
Hmm... well try these, and if they don't work, I can give you better codes if you give me your name and town.

DK3:
4f8wOToj5CNGT2
wc2Y9nbTXVaJxW

DK Jr:
#ibXotLLPt#&Xq
fkvo3OSEo3xAtd

Sorry if I sounded hasty in my post. My town info:

Town: Marshall
Name: Adrian

And those were the codes that didn't work.

Sonicdude41 said:
Sorry if I sounded hasty in my post. My town info:

Town: Marshall
Name: Adrian

And those were the codes that didn't work.
For Adrian in Marshall. These are contest codes, so if Nook says you didn't win a contest, try the code again and again untill he gives it to you. If they still don't work, I guess you could try personal codes too...

DK3:
482cioAxK3I348
m8zoSbbghLpVqZ

DK Jr.:
&Z7ojPpMUo#3CZ
cR&DMhbRM55o6W

Thanks Storm! Oh, could I also get the codes for the Classic Wall and the Classic Carpet? If you could, that would be very help!

:D

Sonicdude41 said:
Thanks Storm! Oh, could I also get the codes for the Classic Wall and the Classic Carpet? If you could, that would be very help!

:D
Whoops... didn't see this untill now. :gyroidsurprised:

For Adrian in Marshall:

Classic Wall:
KspyZsgNOXAQ8a
sg4hjYOSuBxeae

Classic Carpet:
sV%J74fg2ZleZ8
pkLOxos3rNH6vn

Back