• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

tumblr_n6ldxxBnry1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

sleep. sleep. sleep.

sexy. Wanna have a sleep over?

Last edited:
welp
guess im going to try to draw tonight. cant promise much lol, but i need to get some **** done because i havent been playing wildstar due to paranoia
s tream link

HoloMusube
tumblr_n6ycfoPaQv1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n6ycj0oAEq1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n6ycmeVTc71qhjx1bo1_1280.png
i have the hots for my own oc, help me

Last edited:
Haha went back a few pages. Who, oh who, I wonder added a tag about your adorable voice ㅋㅋㅋ

ur mean 2 me [sobs]

idk if ill draw tonight since i pulled an allnighter and got two hours of sleep today, idk. ill see how i feel later.

I'm not mean to you I wuuuuvvv you~ (And its your fault you turned on the mic)

Last edited:
ahhh thank u//w//u his mayor reminds me of turbo so i got ,,, a little,, carried away,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now I feel bad for posting so simple as of recent ono I've been a moody bugger though ;-;

Back