The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

IM GLAD IVE BEEN ABLE TO SAVE THEM OMFG usually i do dumb **** and then cant save it urgh
ill be doing yours tonight hopefully bb <3

I finished watching your latest one just a few hours ago~ ^ A^ <333
WOOT!! Hopefully I'll be awake to watch it!
If not, could you please save the stream so I can watch it in the morning? That is if you remember, if not it's okies ^ 3^

I should of taken a nap O AO!! But then I wasn't tired and I probably end up laying there staring at my ceiling like an idiot...sob

I finished watching your latest one just a few hours ago~ ^ A^ <333
WOOT!! Hopefully I'll be awake to watch it!
If not, could you please save the stream so I can watch it in the morning? That is if you remember, if not it's okies ^ 3^

I should of taken a nap O AO!! But then I wasn't tired and I probably end up laying there staring at my ceiling like an idiot...sob

as long as i dont do dumb **** i will certainly save it!! <33 dont stress urself bb

i actually might be a little late again today folks, my apologies ;a; i also now have a hella workload oh boy

wow my hand didnt want to cooperate today...

Alice
Eiryii
Roughinthediamond
tumblr_n6dqznckjx1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

alice_and_ankha_v2_by_ichigo_kun-d7kbsbi.png

Ankha's face looks different than I usually draw it as per request of the buyer. Second pic is original.
tumblr_n6dr0tlKm61qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n6dr1xRU0a1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n6dr3b0IS71qhjx1bo1_1280.png
already started one from the other thread, and will work on the rest tomorrow...

Last edited:
GDODMANTI WHO ADDED A NEW TAG ABOUT MY VOICE WHICH ONE OF YOU FRICKERS WAS IT

also a note: i have a meeting at midnight tonight with my new wildstar guild, which is when i usually start drawing. servers go up for headstart at 3:01 am est, but idk if ill join because its probably going to be swamped to hell and back. but i do need to speak with my guild for however long. ill let them know i have duties tho!

A guild is a sacred commitment of the online life, I totally understand. :)

I can never seem to get into guilds on MMO's

Probably why I'm having such a hard times levelling up on some games haha.
I just feel like I'm not actually a part of them because 90% of guilds I've ever been in tend to have such weirdo's ;-;

sorry guys i ended up staying up with my guild until launch and then played until now lol goodnight
maybe tonight

I don't know what's going on but I clicked stream link and Halo was playing and I was all like oh man I haven't listened to this in FOREVER awyiss

also your stuff is 2pritty i wish i could anatomy

I don't know what's going on but I clicked stream link and Halo was playing and I was all like oh man I haven't listened to this in FOREVER awyiss

also your stuff is 2pritty i wish i could anatomy

HAHA thank you for coming omg,, my hand was seriously dead tonight i couldnt draw for ****

ahhhh thANK........ yOURE TOO KIND,,,,,yells......

Back