The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Eck. I'm fresh out of tbt. Just bought a mailbox.

Oooooohhh noooooo.

lmao you got time. i really need to think hard about this and see if itll be a supplement or detriment to my mental health.

haha i dont need fake money for art of my ocs :') have enough of that. but eh. i do need hella cash in FR but its not like anyone here even plays ORZ

well, im gonna try to go back to sleep and think on it some more. i havent been able to play wildstar at all and if i do this i really wont be able to... hmm,,, blegh. back 2 bed 4 now

No one is lucky like you and has FR ;(

BUT IF YOU DON'T NEED TBT, GIVE YOURSELF A WELL RESTED BREAK. <3

lmao you got time. i really need to think hard about this and see if itll be a supplement or detriment to my mental health.

I'll just put together some and ask you draw a crude wiener for 1000 tbt.

Get some rest, pumpkin.

Last edited:
No one is lucky like you and has FR ;(

BUT IF YOU DON'T NEED TBT, GIVE YOURSELF A WELL RESTED BREAK. <3

like i kinda wanna get some more birthstones, and hnhnhg...i feel weird taking a break, i think. ive felt empty. ive had time to play, yet i havent played. muh brains r mush. i think i was used to being busy, and now that im not im like "????"
lays on floor
we shall see i suppose,,

like i kinda wanna get some more birthstones, and hnhnhg...i feel weird taking a break, i think. ive felt empty. ive had time to play, yet i havent played. muh brains r mush. i think i was used to being busy, and now that im not im like "????"
lays on floor
we shall see i suppose,,

shiro do what shiro want

go,,,
be free

4716339e49b62d1c555c31d583d235b6.png

Would this chibi be too annoying to draw if you decided to reopen? (I decided my mayor's hair looks best when it's pink and dark blue eyes zz)

Last edited:
4716339e49b62d1c555c31d583d235b6.png

Would this chibi be too annoying to draw if you decided to reopen? (I decided my mayor's hair looks best when it's pink and dark blue eyes zz)

nah, but id flub her dress because i dont do patterns since im an Actual ******* lmfao, and i also dont color because i am a Supreme ******* oops,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but yeah i could draw her uvu

im still thinkin bout it tho. if i do this i wont have any time for the game im supposed to be playing and ive abandoned my guild as it is and feel super guilty... hrmhrm...still thinking,

it finally happened guys,
i got my first baby anon hates, im so glad
fVhcEi5.png

yjIrk84.png

oh anons. i like how the second one is just mad that i order art,
this is incredible, i cant stop laughign tho
if you ever wanna speak to my face go for it :D i dont mind parleying~

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_n7fqylungN1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

-raises glass- for you, anon.

it finally happened guys,
i got my first baby anon hates, im so glad
fVhcEi5.png

yjIrk84.png

oh anons. i like how the second one is just mad that i order art,
this is incredible, i cant stop laughign tho
if you ever wanna speak to my face go for it :D i dont mind parleying~

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_n7fqylungN1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

-raises glass- for you, anon.

We in all fairness your OC now looks like a watermelon head hussy goblin, here take a "virtual hug" :)

This is phrase a friend once told me to say to haters "your envy just feeds my ego", and now Ichigo has a new bestie. :)
Watermeloblina the hussy girl that hates everything.

Last edited:
This is phrase a friend once told me to say to haters "your envy just feeds my ego", and now Ichigo has a new bestie. :)
Watermeloblina the hussy girl that hates everything.

HAHA i like that quote! oh boy. what a day. :p wonder if i should go roll off and try to play some wildstar...

Back