The Animal Crossing 3DS screenshots

Where would tortimier go? He was like epic and so out of it, it was almost funny. I guess I can count on my reflection to thank me for donating enough bells to build a bridge, yanno its all good.

Want. Gamplay videos. Now.

I want Gameplay videos like the Kid Icarus trailer. I don't care about 3D.

I think the rumor of possibly being the mayor is really intriguing. I'm all for Nintendo bringing some new ideas and features to the game. City Folk was a bit of a disappointment to me because I was really hoping for a fresh take on the the game, especially with the addition of motion controls the Wii has to offer. The storyline has been the same thing for all three AC titles, starting off in debt to Nook. I'm totally game for some change. I'm sure there will still be the fishing, bug catching, completing your catalog, etc (which I love) in the game so if being mayor adds more customization or things to do I don't see how that could be a bad thing. If you're just looking for the same experience all over again you can choose to create a new town on the NGC, DS or Wii. I'm really hoping they roll out more new features for AC: 3DS over the next few months.

Tyeforce said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Tyeforce said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
What's that trackpad thing above the d-pad?
It's not a trackpad, it's a "slide pad". Basically, it's an analog stick. It's been said to be much better than the PSP's, too.
I don't own a PSP, so it's an analog stick just flat?
Pretty much, yeah. But the top of it is indented to fit your thumb, so it's very comfortable.
You felt it?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Tyeforce said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't own a PSP, so it's an analog stick just flat?
Pretty much, yeah. But the top of it is indented to fit your thumb, so it's very comfortable.
You felt it?
No, obviously. =p But that's what everyone who have felt it are saying.

The graphics excited me the most... i just need to get used to the taller characters :p
I hope we get some gameplay videos soon, i'm dieing to play this!

ponkie said:
I think the rumor of possibly being the mayor is really intriguing. I'm all for Nintendo bringing some new ideas and features to the game. City Folk was a bit of a disappointment to me because I was really hoping for a fresh take on the the game, especially with the addition of motion controls the Wii has to offer. The storyline has been the same thing for all three AC titles, starting off in debt to Nook. I'm totally game for some change. I'm sure there will still be the fishing, bug catching, completing your catalog, etc (which I love) in the game so if being mayor adds more customization or things to do I don't see how that could be a bad thing. If you're just looking for the same experience all over again you can choose to create a new town on the NGC, DS or Wii. I'm really hoping they roll out more new features for AC: 3DS over the next few months.
An opinion that seems to be going around (and I agree with it) is that since City Folk really wasn't very innovative (it's performed as far as reviews/purchases the worst of all three games so far) that Nintendo's feeling a lot of pressure to do well with the next one because they're at risk of killing the franchise if they don't bring something new and exciting to the table.

I was also super disappointed with City Folk, because I loved the changes from the GameCube to the DS. I'm crossing my fingers that they hit the mark with the new one.

DustyBentley said:
ponkie said:
An opinion that seems to be going around (and I agree with it) is that since City Folk really wasn't very innovative (it's performed as far as reviews/purchases the worst of all three games so far) that Nintendo's feeling a lot of pressure to do well with the next one because they're at risk of killing the franchise if they don't bring something new and exciting to the table.

I was also super disappointed with City Folk, because I loved the changes from the GameCube to the DS. I'm crossing my fingers that they hit the mark with the new one.
I agree

DustyBentley said:
ponkie said:

I hope you're right in believing Nintendo is feeling the pressure to step up their game with the Animal Crossing: 3DS. I too am with you in hoping they will being something new to the game to the game. The 3DS sounds pretty powerful so they definitely have room to expand the game. Now we just have to wait for some more announcements...and the wait will be agonizing.

Why must Nintendo keep the same furniture in every AC series? I mean c'mon! We need new stuff!!!

Brian117 said:
Why must Nintendo keep the same furniture in every AC series? I mean c'mon! We need new stuff!!!
In addition to new furniture, there should be different colors for each individual piece of furniture.

Brian117 said:
They'll likely add a lot of new furniture, but why should they leave out the old furniture? Having old furniture plus new furniture is more than having just new furniture.

Back