Auction THE AMAZING POKÉMON AUCTION! Ends Today!

Hey azure, my husband says he doesn't need latias, so, could you just let shaymin skies buy that one from you since she said she wanted it? Also, I don't need to buy the latios anymore because my husband apparently got it in a trade earlier today and didn't tell me. If you don't want to trade altias to shaymin skies, I'll still pay for it since I bid for it and as such it would be only fair to pay for it, but I'll have to wait to do the trade until later today, but again, I'm wanting to know when you're next available because it'll be a couple hours for me.

Last edited:
I wanted both, but my Latias has sentimental value to me, so imma shinify that one and just get Latios

Hey azure, my husband says he doesn't need latias, so, could you just let shaymin skies buy that one from you since she said she wanted it? Also, I don't need to buy the latios anymore because my husband apparently got it in a trade earlier today and didn't tell me. If you don't want to trade altias to shaymin skies, I'll still pay for it since I bid for it and as such it would be only fair to pay for it, but I'll have to wait to do the trade until later today, but again, I'm wanting to know when you're next available because it'll be a couple hours for me.

There's no need for you to pay if you don't want to have it. I'll let ShayminSkies have it for 35tbt.. I'll be available for most of today, so VM me when you can trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Azure, what's your IGN? :)

Danny. And I believe I'm an Ace Trainer.

There's no need for you to pay if you don't want to have it. I'll let ShayminSkies have it for 35tbt.. I'll be available for most of today, so VM me when you can trade. :)

Okay, thanks for that. So for the other 5 pokemon I owe you 180 TBT, right? Please correct me if that isn't the right amount, I want to make sure I pay you the right amount later.

I dont want it anymore, it took me a bidding post to realize my regular Latias' value to myself ^_^

Thanks! Did u get the TBT?

Yes! Enjoy them! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, thanks for that. So for the other 5 pokemon I owe you 180 TBT, right? Please correct me if that isn't the right amount, I want to make sure I pay you the right amount later.

The total should be 170tbt. Are you available now?

Back