• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thanks, Sockhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
A bit late, but the last couple of threads didn't turn out so well, so let's try to keep the spam out of this thread, folks.

That being said, let's thank Sockhead for his service and give him a proper send-off this time.

nice knowin' ya baby now lets fill that empty mod spot with yours truly.

You should have plenty of time for Angel Beats now, Chris :D

G'night baby.

Thank you for your modness and I hope you enjoy your sageness too :3 <3

Last edited:
Always late.

Peace out, homegurl.

XOXOXOXOX

- - - - -
Thank you SockHead. As an unbiased member of the forums, I think your efforts will bring your final evaluation to A +++.

At least I can say I was there for when he became a sage.
tumblr_m8zf18ubQC1rb15tmo5_250.gif

& I leave you all with the following quotes from very important people:

Hey, so, I think we need another admin. Someone who will be on here a lot. Maybe like Andy or Sock.

I think the best option would be Sock, personally.

#KaylaSockHead4Admin , am i rite Jas0n? Same team brotha.
AndyB. <33

Thanks! I appreciate the work you've done :)

Thanks, Sockhead! If only I knew you were leaving your position sooner. It's sad to see you go. Cheers, as this is just the beginning of your journey! :)

SOCK. You were literally my first friend when I joined here, and have been awesome ever since. Thanks a ton for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back