Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Hey there, I'm gonna try to do this again. I recently bought some more sketchbooks, alchohol markers and a pencil set thou I have yet to try them out. RIP. But now that I have time I want some suggestions on who to draw. They will either be done with some sketchy (not a finished drawing) pencil shading or some alchohol marker testing as I am still an amateur.

You can submit villagers you would like to see, your mayors/camp managers/HH designers or Nintendo characters. For villagers like Peanut or Bob, villagers who are purple or have some pinky purple on them, I don't have the colours to properly match their fur, so they might be off or done with pencil. Just a heads up. I'll eventually post some examples once I do some.

So, this was supposed to be a sketch. But I started having ideas and while I completely forgot to do the negative space clouds I wanted (which I am thinking of doing for the Apollo drawing) I did make this.
tumblr_pwvgmy7swe1x09nuio1_1280.jpg
I got outside the lines a but but I'm going to cut it and put it on my wall. I want to do more drawing like these too.

Last edited:
I got outside the lines a but but I'm going to cut it and put it on my wall. I want to do more drawing like these too.

I think you do a way better job at coloring than I would. I leave my drawings blank because I don't trust my coloring "skills".

I think you do a way better job at coloring than I would. I leave my drawings blank because I don't trust my coloring "skills".

Same here, I don't have a great grasp on colours and such so often I opt out for pencil shading cause I feel it's one thing I can't horribly mess up. In the pic it only looks like 3 or 4 colours but I used about 6 or 7 different marker trying to achieve a good gradient shading.

That is GORGEOUS

Thank you very much!😁

Last edited:
In the pic it only looks like 3 or 4 colours but I used about 6 or7 different marker trying to achieve a good gradient shading

Wow, that makes this drawing even more impressive! Other than going out the lines, you're really good at coloring, so I say don't doubt yourself. :) Amazing work!

Just a little bump, I have no art to drop (been waay too busy with work and other stuff) but I recently got 2 new purple markers, so I can now possibly draw animals like Bob's colour of purple.

Back