• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Terrible Nickname

goubug89

Bells
My villagers must have met and decided between them as all of them have said to me today that they now wish to call me 'Shmoopy'....

I hate it (apologies to any other shmoopy named people out there!).... will they change their minds in a few days or keep suggesting it until I cave?

My villagers started calling me Mabell? My characters name is Angelice, so I'm a little confused. So what I did was chase the person who started calling me it out of town by hitting them constantly with my net, and the next day, voila! My village started calling me Angel. Much better :D

Lol, that's one of my cats nicknames! :D

I'm R Girl mainly, although I had Bill start calling me Chaos, mwhahaha.

I've had my nicknames change 4 times since starting the game -- the current one for me for most of my people) is shmoopy too! Just wait a week or two, someone will offer a change

When asked I said call me Glaceon, Bunnie asked to call me Junior today, can't say no to Bunnie ^^

I was Wonder T for a few weeks. I hated it. D;

Now I decline all nicknames and just type in my own name whenever prompted to pick a nickname.

I was Wonder T for a few weeks. I hated it. D;

Now I decline all nicknames and just type in my own name whenever prompted to pick a nickname.

I wanted to, but Bunnie suggested it and I always just sit there like... what do I put now... and can never think of anything ^^

I wanted to, but Bunnie suggested it and I always just sit there like... what do I put now... and can never think of anything ^^

Just write your name, unless you don't want them to call you that. It's at least better than the crappy nicknames they come up with sometimes :D

Flip started to call me "big guy" and then it spread to all of my other neighbors. Now everyone calls me "big guy". I accidentally let him call me that instead of making up a much cooler nickname. :[ So....I'm stuck as "big guy". Should have been "sexy guy".

Francine decided to call me princess... i thought it would be funny but it just got creepy.. "hi princess! what do you want to talk about princess?!" *shiver*

I am "cookie" and "honeybun" to my villagers. Someone was calling me "youngin'" and I really hated that one, since I'm certainly not that young o_O

Carmen calls me Honeybun... and I only wanted her to call me it. My other villagers are slowly starting to call me Honeybun... e.e
Nuu it's a Carmen only thing okay Dx
I'm starting to hate the nickname 'Chickpea'

Muffin. :(
I've started to insist they all call me "goddess" instead but that's starting to get kinda creepy.

Back