• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Terraria

Jrrj15

NEW HORIZONS
Bells
Hey guys a new game came out a couple days ago called Terraria! Its kinda like Minecraft but more Rpgish.

Anyone here get it? Its 10 bucks on steam I got it :D

Doesn't appeal to me, seen enough to make my mind up.
As Psycho said, have fun all the same!

I made a a HUGE house for the merchant cause' I can't get it to work. I put a table land 2 chairs in there but accidentally took the table and chair out of my house so the guide moved in there. So I put a sign on the house the read "******'s House".
/facepalm

it's pretty good game imo, except for when it decides to be a *****
case in point:
ohgodwhyh.jpg

come on, two bosses at once? give me a break

I pretty much beat the game, so until they add a new boss to it... I pretty much quit.

Seen some videos on youtube, looks interesting but seems like the game you'll get bored of in about a week.

Just got gifted it with today's sale. Will try it out with a few later probably.

I bought it right before it went on sale for like 2 bucks. xD Oy. It's fun, I like the RPG aspects, I feel like they give it more replay value. :3

Hey guys a new game came out a couple days ago called Terraria! Its kinda like Minecraft but more Rpgish.

Anyone here get it? Its 10 bucks on steam I got it :D
My friend on MSN Messenger has got Terraria and he has made his character look like Link from Legend of Zelda.

Back