• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Terraria

Guys, servers are really easy to set up with Hamachi, all we need is a really good computer to run it.

If not hamachi, You can make a server if your internet is port forwarded, Mine is anyway.

Sorry for the bump, but I'm actually interested in putting out the money for this game. Is it worth the 10 bucks? (I missed getting it on the steam sale sadly)

Sorry for the bump, but I'm actually interested in putting out the money for this game. Is it worth the 10 bucks? (I missed getting it on the steam sale sadly)
meh.
google it up and try before you buy.

it's a really niche game, imo. i've yet to get past the pre-game grindfest.

I knew what the game was before, but I know more detail on it. I think I'll buy it, but it seems to be a really fun game when using multiplayer. I'm up for the idea of a TBT night on Terraria once I get it :p

now I really want to buy this game after a few days of checking out videos and reviews :p . I think the idea of a TBT server would be great, and hell I'll make it if anyone else it too lazy once I buy the game

Back