• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Okay.. I was really nervous to do a boy but I had so much fun doing yours! I hope you like it!

RxSIVme.png

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! I absolutely LOVE how it turned out, thank you for drawing him!! <33

Style: 1
Reference: [x]
Special requests?: Smiling, and possibly holding a bouquet of pink flowers? (Roses, carnations, lillies, cosmos) or if only one type then carnations / also please add the black thick glasses if you can c:
Text: none
Format: png please
Total Price: 250 TBT

Ty for considering, these are so lovely ^^

Style: Full body mayor
Reference: X
Special requests?: Nope! Do what ever you feel like! Although, she does have a red bunny balloon if you feel like adding doing that, I don't mind ^-^ ~
Text: Crya
Format: PNG plz
Total Price: 250 TBT ^-^

Edit: Damn, Bun your so quick XD

Last edited:
Special requests?: Smiling, and possibly holding a bouquet of pink flowers? (Roses, carnations, lillies, cosmos) or if only one type then carnations / also please add the black thick glasses if you can c:

Special requests?: Nope! Do what ever you feel like!
Text:Crya

Okay I feel bad because you both posted at the exact same time ;; so I'm gonna accept both. I have all day free tomorrow so I know for sure I can get to them.

ahh you opened it! :blush: i'd love to request one of my mayor!

Reference: x + more refs here: x
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) anything you think is cute! but i do like the color aster purple (it's a gray-ish purple), and i like jacob's ladders, purple tulips, and white carnations
Text: claire
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) both would be lovely :)
Total Price: 250 tbt!

thank youuuu!

All done~ I tried something new with using a dark background with yours. Hope you like. :) here's the JPG and PNG
kMHhHXl.jpg

All done~ I tried something new with using a dark background with yours. Hope you like. :) here's the JPG and PNG
kMHhHXl.jpg

oh mY GOD I LOVE IT- it's sooo cute and i love the colors you used!! i'm so happy right now i'm squealing hehe- thank you so much for drawing her!!! i've sent the tbt :blush:

(i'm blessed with your art skills oh my g-)

oh mY GOD I LOVE IT- it's sooo cute and i love the colors you used!! i'm so happy right now i'm squealing hehe- thank you so much for drawing her!!! i've sent the tbt :blush:

(i'm blessed with your art skills oh my g-)

Received! Yayayy glad you like it! ;u;

Reference: here + dress ref
Special requests?: i would love if she was holding a stawberry ice-cream c:? i have a ref in her album ^
also would like little animated hearts in the background ( i still want the paint smudge stuff you do too, any colors you think looks good)
Text: allainah
Format: Gif if you can do the animation, if not then png.
Total price: 325

if you accept my order i wanted to know if it's okay to pay ahead of time so I can just receive the unwatermarked when your finished? c:

This was really fun to shade (i ♥ piiiink) Hope you like it!!
4oIUz2v.gif

Style: 1 + animation
Reference: (x) - (best ref of hair) - (best ref of dress)
Special requests?: She has waist long hair, lots of eyelashes, blush, and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses. She is very innocent sweet and childlike. You can find a description of her and her likes in the first ref. I dont know what background I want, all I know is I dont want it to be dark, transparent with pops of color is more than okay. #eed7cb is a great color to use, also I love love love the way you did allainah's background especially the hearts. I know I want flowers in the picture. Her fav flowers are pansies of every color but especially blue ones, pink and black cosmos, yellow tulips, jacobs ladders, and gold roses. She loves butterflies, snails, and beetles. I love the way you drew aleshapie's eye winking with the eyeshadow and eyelashes please do something similar with mine! I want her to be winking maybe with her tongue out or just a simple closed mouth smile, i'll leave it up to you.
Text: None
Format: Gif and Png
Total Price: 325tbt

Last edited:
Your art is so cute// too bad my mayor is ugly. (;?∩`; )

Last edited:

Done~ your mayor is so cute! Hope you like it :) (x)
b4ExRnd.png

Special requests?: Nope! Do what ever you feel like! Although, she does have a red bunny balloon if you feel like adding doing that, I don't mind ^-^ ~
Text: Crya

Edit: Damn, Bun your so quick XD

I enjoyed making the red bunny balloon LOL. This pose turned out really anime too ^^; I hope you like it! (x)
Yb0wno8.png

Back