[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

I have a yellow balloon I’d be willing to trade for a perfect orange if possible.

You can get it now! I’m not concerned with dates. Any or no message is fine.

I can send the yellow balloon now. Did you want a message?

for @Zinnia.
zinnia.png

for @Aerith
wooper_.gifwooper_2.pngwooper_3.png

Hope you guys like it!
Thanks for the hammer and fruits :^D

Last edited:
hello!! do you still need a perfect cherry, I can offer one if I can get a perfect orange?

I don’t need a message! also sure I can have it now,, I can also send the cherry now
gotcha! i'll send the orange now!
I have a Lemon I can trade for some surprise art is you're still looking for one!
oh yea for sure!

-

..... the way i didn't count correctly while doing the initiatives ... lmao . now i do not have enough meow coupons to buy an orange or persimmon for myself

Last edited:
gotcha! i'll send the orange now!

oh yea for sure!

-

..... the way i didn't count correctly while doing the initiatives ... lmao . now i do not have enough meow coupons to buy an orange or persimmon for myself
Awesome, I'll send you a PM shortly! Would you like the lemon right now with a message?

I also have a Persimmon if you need one! I wouldn't want you to miss out on a collectible 'cause you didn't have enough coupons.

Awesome, I'll send you a PM shortly! Would you like the lemon right now with a message?

I also have a Persimmon if you need one! I wouldn't want you to miss out on a collectible 'cause you didn't have enough coupons.
yeah! hmm can you send it with "lemon squeezy" ? and oh yes! if you're able to T_T i don't think there's going to be any more events with coupons.. OTL

yeah! hmm can you send it with "lemon squeezy" ? and oh yes! if you're able to T_T i don't think there's going to be any more events with coupons.. OTL
I sent both of the fruit to you! I wasn't sure if you wanted a message on the persimmon, but if that's the case you can send it back for me to put a message. ^^

Back