Selling LOADS to sell!!!!!! Offers/cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Maplecheek, did you receive some bells back, my laptop froze as i did it. Im just adding your fc now and will be straight over x

Hi Alicia thanks for waiting, im onto you now and gathering your items, the princess chair and sofa have gone now but the rest of the princess items are still available as with all the other items you want. i would love the rococo items and say 5TBT? is that okay? (love your town name hehe)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Dino thank you so much for being so patient, ill be gathering your items up now. The coffee cup has gone now but the rest of the items are still available and yes just send me a message when you are free, its getting quite late where i am now in the UK so may have to be tomorrow? x

Last edited:
I can give you the rococo items and 5TBT, I have all the other princess items, thank you though. c: I already added your friend code when I see that you've added me I'll open my gates.

Hi Dino thank you so much for being so patient, ill be gathering your items up now. The coffee cup has gone now but the rest of the items are still available and yes just send me a message when you are free, its getting quite late where i am now in the UK so may have to be tomorrow? x

that's all good w me, thank you!! i should be available all day & i appreciate it <3

Thanks alicia im adding you now and will be right over :D

Thanks Dino! Ill be popping on and off all day tomorrow, and be on all of tomorrow evening x

ONLINE ALL DAY TODAY
Im home allll day so Ill be checking back here every half hour or so. Everything is first come first serve. I will remove items from the list once they go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also please have a search/look at my catalog to see if i have anything there you would like me to order in for you :cool:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/JrXQAPnlx9

Last edited:
Hi yes thats no problem, give me 5/10 mins to gather your items and add your fc x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay please open your gate ill be coming now

Item/List:
- Black Wet Suit
- Pear (do you have multiples of the fruit?)
- Orange
- Peach
- Persimmon
- Celeste Ribbon
- Stewpot
- Pickle Jar
- Pepper Mill
- Candy Jar
- Cheese
- Complete Princess Set
- Succulent Plant
- Lottie’s Bun

Offer Price: Is 500TBT okay?
FC: It's on the left
Town Name: Pachia

hi yes sorry should have said i have multiple fruit how many would you like of each? Give me 5/10 mins to gather your items :D

Great, im just going to add your fc then ill be right over x

Haha no problem :D im just coming back from another trade and ill be right there with yours x

Haha no problem :D im just coming back from another trade and ill be right there with yours x

Haha awesome! I'll keep my gates open for you & ill be just to the right of the train station exit in a little area surrounded by roses that you can leave everything in :)

Last edited:
Item/List: Can I get all the Legend of Zelda furniture and wall and floor please? And then only for clothes go, one of each hero's cap, boots and pants.
FC:Side bar
Town Name:Gumdrop
Offer: 50 tbt? There are 11 items

Last edited:
Hi yes of course let me gather up the items for you and add your fc, be about 5 mins :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay heres what i have gathered, just to double check as i have more than 11 items lol i have 13 haha but ill stil take 50tbt if you want all of them :D
Heart, Termina's Moon, Triforce, Hyrulean Treasure, Heart Container, Bomb, Master Sword, Piece of Heart, Floor, Wall, Hero's Cap, Hero's Pants and Hero's Boots

Hi yes of course let me gather up the items for you and add your fc, be about 5 mins :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay heres what i have gathered, just to double check as i have more than 11 items lol i have 13 haha but ill stil take 50tbt if you want all of them :D
Heart, Termina's Moon, Triforce, Hyrulean Treasure, Heart Container, Bomb, Master Sword, Piece of Heart, Floor, Wall, Hero's Cap, Hero's Pants and Hero's Boots

Yes sounds perfect! I'll open my gates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back