Bubble Tea (Boba tea)

My only experience with bubble tea is the time I asked a person on tumblr what their picture of "smoothies with balls in the bottom" was.

I haven't had bubble tea in ages. There's a few boba places around here though, I'm just never in the mood for it.
My favorite flavor would have to be taro. <3

I love bubble tea!! Luckily I have one shop nearby.

My favorites to get are boba milk tea and passion fruit black tea. I either get it with regular boba or mini boba~

I really, really love boba tea! Tea in general is my favorite hot drink, so to have it in a iced form is even better on warm days.

Where I live, there's barely any places that sell it. On top of that, it's pretty far away. So I usually make it at home. I can send you a Chai Bubble Tea recipe along with a few other home-made bubble tea tips if you want C: !

OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE DO <333333

Taro bubble tea is the best. I'm fortunate enough to live in a place with a high Asian populace, so there are bubble/boba tea places EVERYWHERE.

I like bubble tea with chocolate milk :'3
For some reason here in town are like 5 bubble tea shops not far from each other. They sort of appeared last summer and go slowly bankrupt now uwu
Bubble tea was some trend around here a while ago but no it's said to be very unhealthy and somehow connected with cancer.

what the **** are tapioca pearls??? do u eat that or is it just decoration or does it like dissolve in it as you drink it?? like other than that it looks pretty good & id like to try it

I like regular boba in my bubble tea.
Usually I get strawberry or avocado.

And as someone who's Vietnamese, I'm pretty sure Bubble Tea came from Taiwan. Not Vietnam.

Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the **** are tapioca pearls??? do u eat that or is it just decoration or does it like dissolve in it as you drink it?? like other than that it looks pretty good & id like to try it

You eat it.

I don't find that it has too much of a taste, but it sort of tasted like tea? I don't know. It just compliments the tea you have.

I love Thai tea with boba... soo delicious. Luckily I live near tons of boba shops so I drink it regularly. ^_^

I don't find that it has too much of a taste, but it sort of tasted like tea? I don't know. It just compliments the tea you have.

ok so its there for texture and sort of soaks in the tea taste kk got it

im imagining the texture is like balls of dough but what is it actually

Like jelly sorta.

hmmm, sounds sorta weird idk what id think about that, it might be nice but I guess ill see when I leave the suburbs of a dump in the south and move somewhere that sells snazzy deluxe **** like boba tea

ty for boba info

it's just kinda squishy, the texture. depending on how they make it, it can be a little firmer or soft. it's just kinda fun to bite into (at least for me it is)

i really... really love boba. lmao i actually filled out a few of the punch cards from drink places bc i can't stop going. actually i'm drinking milk tea right now- my favorite tho is popping boba.

it's just kinda squishy, the texture. depending on how they make it, it can be a little firmer or soft. it's just kinda fun to bite into (at least for me it is)

i really... really love boba. lmao i actually filled out a few of the punch cards from drink places bc i can't stop going. actually i'm drinking milk tea right now- my favorite tho is popping boba.

I love popping boba. It's fun to bite. I haven't had it in over a year though.

I love biting into it lol I always try to get all the boba out before I finish the tea but it just never happens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love popping boba. It's fun to bite. I haven't had it in over a year though.

There's a thing called popping boba? >_> is there like flavor inside?

Last edited:
Back