• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Teddy's Art Practice Free Drawings! *Now I can Ink a drawing*

h e l l o !!!!!!!!!

-Name: yogi
-Head or full body: full body please .
-B/W or Color: colour
-Skin Color*: ummm peachy/red??
-Reference:
tumblr_n6k2q29LtV1tpd3eoo1_250.png

could i have a drawing holding hands with pompom possibly ?? your drawings are really sweet
Sure Thing! Thanks! I will start right away.

Yogi.jpg

Bigger Version:
http://teddy345.deviantart.com/art/Yogi-458146582?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401739477

Last edited:
oh my gosh it's so cute thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love it aaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeee
yup yup thank you <: i sent you a tip (i think it worked)

Last edited:
-Name: Angel
-Head or full body: Full body
-B/W or Color: Color
-Skin Color*: Pale
-Reference: yeee.jpg [they are dungarees by the way]

Could you draw me holding hands with Lionel if it's not too much trouble? Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
-Name: Angel
-Head or full body: Full body
-B/W or Color: Color
-Skin Color*: Pale
-Reference: View attachment 49015 [they are dungarees by the way]

Could you draw me holding hands with Lionel if it's not too much trouble? Thank you so much!!

Sure! Thanks, I will try to finish it, but I have some stuff to do so it might not be ready till tonight. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my gosh it's so cute thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love it aaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeee
yup yup thank you <: i sent you a tip (i think it worked)

Thank you so much! I really happy you liked it :)

-Name: Cyan
-Head or full body: full body
-B/W or Color: W
-Skin Color*: pale
-Reference: mac.jpg

Aww ur style reminds me of cards! Cute! Hmm .. Can you do wart jr and freya holding hands (freyas eyes like u do em ', wart hrs eyes just closed and happy if possible! Awww

i can't help but smile at your art hehe
keep up the good work! 8'))

Thank you! coming from you it means a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww ur style reminds me of cards! Cute! Hmm .. Can you do wart jr and freya holding hands (freyas eyes like u do em ', wart hrs eyes just closed and happy if possible! Awww

Yeah! Thanks, it will be ready tomorrow I promise :)

Hope you like it!

Fuzzy.jpg

v2, aka just more color

Fuzzy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back