• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Teddy's Art Practice Free Drawings! *Now I can Ink a drawing*

h e l l o !!!!!!!!!

-Name: yogi
-Head or full body: full body please .
-B/W or Color: colour
-Skin Color*: ummm peachy/red??
-Reference:
tumblr_n6k2q29LtV1tpd3eoo1_250.png

could i have a drawing holding hands with pompom possibly ?? your drawings are really sweet
Sure Thing! Thanks! I will start right away.

Yogi.jpg

Bigger Version:
http://teddy345.deviantart.com/art/Yogi-458146582?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401739477

Last edited:
oh my gosh it's so cute thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love it aaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeee
yup yup thank you <: i sent you a tip (i think it worked)

Last edited:
-Name: Angel
-Head or full body: Full body
-B/W or Color: Color
-Skin Color*: Pale
-Reference: yeee.jpg [they are dungarees by the way]

Could you draw me holding hands with Lionel if it's not too much trouble? Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
-Name: Angel
-Head or full body: Full body
-B/W or Color: Color
-Skin Color*: Pale
-Reference: View attachment 49015 [they are dungarees by the way]

Could you draw me holding hands with Lionel if it's not too much trouble? Thank you so much!!

Sure! Thanks, I will try to finish it, but I have some stuff to do so it might not be ready till tonight. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my gosh it's so cute thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love it aaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeee
yup yup thank you <: i sent you a tip (i think it worked)

Thank you so much! I really happy you liked it :)

-Name: Cyan
-Head or full body: full body
-B/W or Color: W
-Skin Color*: pale
-Reference: mac.jpg

Aww ur style reminds me of cards! Cute! Hmm .. Can you do wart jr and freya holding hands (freyas eyes like u do em ', wart hrs eyes just closed and happy if possible! Awww

i can't help but smile at your art hehe
keep up the good work! 8'))

Thank you! coming from you it means a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww ur style reminds me of cards! Cute! Hmm .. Can you do wart jr and freya holding hands (freyas eyes like u do em ', wart hrs eyes just closed and happy if possible! Awww

Yeah! Thanks, it will be ready tomorrow I promise :)

Hope you like it!

Fuzzy.jpg

v2, aka just more color

Fuzzy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back